Help me! Im craving food

Thanks girls, will update you all later xx

:8855: Lycho myself and a pal once did the holding breath versus exhaling as much as possible on some scales that showed your weight to the nearest quarter pound and we both weight a quarter pound less when we exhaled!!

Country Bumpkin I blooming well care if you lose weight, :worthy: and you are a fabulous support and inspiration on here!!

Hey jem just reading your diary and waiting with baited breath about your WI................please put us out of our misery lol xxx

Fingers have been Crossed for a day now lol x

:8855: Lycho myself and a pal once did the holding breath versus exhaling as much as possible on some scales that showed your weight to the nearest quarter pound and we both weight a quarter pound less when we exhaled!!

Country Bumpkin I blooming well care if you lose weight, :worthy: and you are a fabulous support and inspiration on here!!

Ah, so that's what I've been doing wrong all these years !!! Love the vision of you and your mate hopping on and off scales whilst holding/exhaling as much breath as poss : do tell me it wasn't in a public pleace ! ( on second thoughts, that is an evem better vision...!!lol)

Should be "place " obviously computer muddled it with "police" - or even "breach of the peace" ??? !!

Hey jem just reading your diary and waiting with baited breath about your WI................please put us out of our misery lol xxx

Fingers have been Crossed for a day now lol x

Hey I lost 5 3/4lbs :) I updated the aug challenge page sorry. Thanks for being excited for me xxx

Wicked chick that's brilliant keep going xxx

It's so hard when u have social occasions ay!

Thank you, really chuffed and excited for next weeks WI x

Hey Jem how you getting on xxx how was the weekend x

Hey Hun. Getting on good, though had a small blip last night. I want feeling great and ate a dairy lea dunker instead of my last shake (I'd taken some cocodomal and was totally out of the game. Back on plan today though x

How are you getting on? Xxx I sent my message too quick there x

Lol no worries managed today and in bed now sp bring in tomorrow xxxx

It's so hard tho x

Back