Help me lose weight people!

Hi everybody,

How are you all?

I decided my first ever post should be an introduction like most peoples and hopefully this place'll help me some how lose some of my neverending weight!

I've gained a hell of a lot of weight since I stopped working full time (I worked in catering, did 50 hours a week and was always on my feet) and I'm struggling to get back down to a 'normal' weight.

I'm only 5'3 (at a push) and so any weight I do gain is immediately visible!

As it stands I'm eating less if not more healthily, fewer snacks etc and I use Wii fit for 45 minutes a day (as of last week). I also have a huge wolf-like puppy who needs walking each day but we're in the process of moving house so trying to keep him settled at the moment.

I'm considering starting up with alli or lipobind to support weight loss.

I also have no scales so am relying on my balance board to tell me my weight until I can afford some!!

Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Beth x

Hi and welcome. You could visit Boots each week and get weighed on their scales.

Good luck
Irene xx

Great idea!
All this moving house/finding a new job lark is really not helping with the whole weight situation!

Sorry about the typo in the post title by the way - just noticed it!

:welcome:

Sounds like you've got your hands full!
What type of dog do you have ( sorry am v.nosey!)
Good luck with the weight loss xx

:welcome:

Sounds like you've got your hands full!
What type of dog do you have ( sorry am v.nosey!)
Good luck with the weight loss xx

Haha he'a a labradoodle we think...we're not 100% sure but he looks a lot like one. He's absolutely huge and only a puppy really!
I knooow, I'm also trying to get onto a teacher training course next year and finishing off my first degree!!

Back