1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me on my journey

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by nix192, 22 August 2014 Social URL.

1. nix192

nix192 Well-Known Member

Hi all. Ive been here on and off for a couple of years as has my weight. Ive promised myself this is the last time:eek: Ive been doing pro points from home for the last 3 months and have lost nearly 3 stone :wow:. I still have a way to go and i am enjoying reading your posts. One thing i want to do is a sticker to track my progress but havent a clue how to do it. any help would be appreciated. Good luck to you all in your weight loss journeys.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. scoobysue

scoobysue Well-Known Member

Wow indeed. Well impressed. Do you mean a ticker? Think that's what they are called. Either way I have no idea how to do it but just read your loss and thought yea...WOW indeed:D

4. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Well done on your weightloss so far!

Here is the link for the ticker if that's what you are looking for:

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

5. nix192

nix192 Well-Known Member

Thankyou :)