Help me please!

Harrie

Silver Member
I have the slowest weight loss in the world. Now while that usually doesn't bother me (I'm enjoying the journey) right now I feel fat and :yuk:. I don't think I'll ever get these last few pounds off and can't see how I can lose any weight this week when I'm not sure why I put on last week. I don't know why I'm feeling so down but I could really do with some gee-ing up.

:needhug:

Hi hun, even when we have lost lots of weight we tend to still have the odd day where we feel fat. Don't feel disheartened, you have done so well. Do you have a food diary on here, maybe you are using something you think is free and isn't. Post what you eat and we can all have a look x

You are doing well, I've looked at your stats and you've lost 10lbs which is an amazing amount. The last 2lbs will always be the hardest because your body is used to carrying a few extra around and probably doesn't want to let them go.

I'm not that close to target but maybe start by picking up the books right now and reminding yourself of the plan. It sounds silly as you know it but maybe bettylollypop is right. You're probably sneaking in a few things that you think you can away with without even realising it. maybe try some new foods in case your body is stuck in a food rut.

The other thing you could do is turn this on its head. My friend was on WW and couldn't get to goal, she was 3lbs off. So her leader made her goal at 3lbs heavier so she knew had got there and then she lost another half a stone without even really trying. Sometimes its just phschologocial. x x x

Harrie you're so close you might as well be at goal!! Considering you didn't have that much to lose to begin with, you've done superbly well.

I know all about fat days though, seriously. I'm having a serious fat phase at the moment but the only thing keeping me going is the though that if I just let it go, I'll gain and before too long, far too easily, end up right back where I was, when I had fat days every day.

So try to keep that in your head...you might be feeling fat at the moment but you aren't - not really. You're lighter, slimmer and you'll be having a thin day again soon.

From one slow loser to another...chin up chuckie...you'll get to where you want to be soon enough x

You're doing amazingly well and are so so close to your target. We do all have fat days, I'm right in the middle of one at the moment (grr). Just look at how far you've come and post your food diary here just in case there is something that can be spotted.

Like the others have said though, you are so very close to target, it probably will take a little while for those extra lbs to come off but slow and steady wins the race :D

Back