Help me quick !!!!

dancinglilly

God i so want chocolate right now. I know i have my syns but its dinner out tommorrow for mothers day/brothers 21st birthday. We had to pre order so have been sencible & ordered gammon with jkt pot, but i want a few wines and possibly abit of cake. I have taken dog out, hoovered & ironed. Nothing is taken my mind off chocolate and im going to end up raiding cuboards.
Pleeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee help me
Amy xx

step away from the choccy, you will feel rubbish if you eat it. Go to bed if all else fails.

Thats exactley what i have done lol. Catching up on some telly & advert came on for easter eggs a £1.00 at asda. Good job i wont drive in the dark xx

bond-girl said:
Flexi syns??? :)

Flexi syna are for a planned special occassion, not a fall of the wagon chocolate fest! You are also supposed to set a syn limit when you flexi syn to try & maintain some control.

OP - it will make you feel ill - have a options drink. Should get rid of the chocolate craving & its 2 syns x

kingleds said:
Flexi syna are for a planned special occassion, not a fall of the wagon chocolate fest! You are also supposed to set a syn limit when you flexi syn to try & maintain some control.

OP - it will make you feel ill - have a options drink. Should get rid of the chocolate craving & its 2 syns x

Thanx kingleds, i have just gone & made a vanilla & chocolate tea, hopefully this will work. Havent felt like this since starting slimming world 3 1/2 weeks ago. I need to go to sleep xx

dancinglilly said:
Thanx kingleds, i have just gone & made a vanilla & chocolate tea, hopefully this will work. Havent felt like this since starting slimming world 3 1/2 weeks ago. I need to go to sleep xx

It gets easier hun. I promise!

dancinglilly said:
OMG its fowl, cant get past the cheesy chocolate taste in my mouth when i look at it xx

Have you tried it warmed/melted tho?? It's completely different. I wasn't overly keen on it cold-then I decided to warm it in the microwave and dip strawberries in it :)

Welshtigger said:
Have you tried it warmed/melted tho?? It's completely different. I wasn't overly keen on it cold-then I decided to warm it in the microwave and dip strawberries in it :)

I might have to try that. How many syns are in 1 of the little tubs of it? Xx

dancinglilly said:
I might have to try that. How many syns are in 1 of the little tubs of it? Xx

4 but once it's melted it goes further. I managed to dip half a punnet of strawbs :) :) just be careful not to over heat it as the pot will melt lol! About 15secs is enough

Welshtigger said:
4 but once it's melted it goes further. I managed to dip half a punnet of strawbs :) :) just be careful not to over heat it as the pot will melt lol! About 15secs is enough

Thanx welsh tigger they are also on shopping list xx

Back