Help me to Help myself!?

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Chunky_Monkey, 21 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Chunky_Monkey

Chunky_Monkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello girls and guys,

I sat back today and wondered what else I could do to force myself to get back on track with my weight loss and the only thing that I feel would be the most effective is if I have someone to talk to about it on a daily basis.
    I live too far from my family and my boyfriend just says 'you're fine how you are' and I dont have many friends so I figured I would turn back to minimins and get the help I need from you guys.

I feel the best place to start is definately at the beginning, I started to gain weight when I turned about 13 and was made aware of some disturbing things that happened to my family before I was born...also, at the same time, my hormones were all over the place and I started my period a little bit before my 13th birthday.
    I don't eat alot, I dont drink nor smoke, But i gain weight quicker than anything.
    I wouldn't say I was as big as I think I am but I am certainly obese, and the fact that I am so short makes the weight show all the more.

I am currently undergoing tests for PCOS and at the moment my mind is all over the place, and I am at the lowest point in my life so far.

I would appreciate any advice at all from everyone and look forward to hearing from you.

Jo xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.