Help me understand calories and metabolism....

Smudge321

Sorted - back on track (hopefully) lol :)

Last edited:
This is EXACTLY what started to happen to me - in fact 4 'ok sort of days' where I was not angel like would be enough to see an instant gain on the scales. It certainly played havoc with my metabolism. I used to eat like a pig for want of better expression after I lost a huge chunk of my weight. I could eat takeaways, I ate choc every day and cakes and normal dinners and I maintained just fine.... yet I did LT and I find its all changed! I dont seem to be able to get away with anything! hence the need to totally stop and regain control and now being back on it and head in the right zone. I have had a few false starts with days similar to yours and i would initially see a few lbs gone but then within the week I would be back up the same. I decided that It wasnt worth watching my food and not eating for 7 days if I was gonna spend money to just have shakes. I went away, enjoyed my food, ate my faves and came back with my brain in gear!! its the only thing that worked for me as I could have lost far more doing SW AND i could have eaten!! LOL xx

Back