Help me with these ingredients, please!!!

lunar jim

Gold Member
I have a few ingredients:

Quorn pieces
mange tout
courgette
balsamic vinegar
mushrooms
chili flakes
paprika
curry powder
mixed herbs

I thought about dropping the Quorn and veg into a pan, add a little water, some curry powder and make a bit of a curry. But...

I have no idea how much water, or curry powder to use! I don't mind it spicy, but not like a Vindaloo lol

I've recently been doing the Quorn in the oven sealed in foil with some balsamic but I fancy something resembling curry...

Can someone please help me out?

what plan are you on? i dont think mange tout is allowed on ss+ and neither is some curry powers... im always spoiling your fun aint i :(

oo ok then i aint got a clue, what you said sounds good, just add a little curry powder/chilli at a time maybe tast it a couple of times till you get what you want, or just make it and hope for the best! lol

i still cannot get over your losses :D you cant of been on the 1000 plan the whole time?

oo ok then i aint got a clue, what you said sounds good, just add a little curry powder/chilli at a time maybe tast it a couple of times till you get what you want, or just make it and hope for the best! lol

Haha yeah, I'll go a little at a time, I was just worried about wrecking half my Quorn ;)

i still cannot get over your losses :D you cant of been on the 1000 plan the whole time?

Yep, 1000 cals all the way. I do have a *lot* to lose so that's probably one reason why, and I am sticking to the rules rigidly.

My CDC can't believe it either lol. I just hope they stay big for a while, I like having the meal and fruit. I'll go down to 810 if the loss slows down too much, then SS+ but I'm playing it week by week.

woah that is doubly amazing then!!! very well done to you *bows* xxx

I always put my quorn and associated veg into a fry pan, sprinkle in the spices and add 1/4 cup of water, I then put it on til boiling which is very quick and then stir it until the water evaporates and it leaves the quorn and veg very nicely coated with the spices, I had tandoori chicken with mushrooms tonight... sometimes when I have time, I grate some cauliflower with the large grater size and cook it in a pan of water, drain and use this as the "rice" with my curry.....

Back