Help me!

Confession time.. yes I've been eating really badly!! Similar to you just didn't want to have to think, been crazily busy & everything going on with my Sis felt very emotional & low & the usual demons came out to play & for the first time this year I listened to them!!

Just annoyed with myself that I've slipped up & that its also affected my head space this time! BUT a few days off eating off plan is not going to ruin what I've accomplished this year & am upping my carbs to 30g a day for a while so I can have some fruit as I've really been craving it... so back on track today!

Its also why I've been hiding away... feel ashamed!! x

awww honey - no need to be ashamed!!!!
I know what you mean about it affecting your head space. You have done amazingly well and I think once you can get your life back to normal (ish) then you can start to be better with the diet.

I wonder why some people like you and me turn to food in times like these? I would kill for fresh warm french stick smothered in butter, but i know i would have the most horrendous guilt afterwards, which would make me want pizza and chips and on and on.
We both started at around the same time didnt we? Maybe we are having 5 month itch?????

dont feel ashamed. we are all here for you. you have a good attitude with moving on and upping your carbs to 30 should help you get back on track.
((((hugs))))

I think I didn't help myself when I started logging all my food as I then became really consciuos (sp?) of my calories & fat intake. Being told by the GP that my cholesterol levels had heightend didn't help either, just need to trust it again as I've been doing so well!

Bloomin' evil carbs.. its amazing how much of my life its affected this week!

Stay strong babes.. coz you don't want to be fighting the cravings again.. its no fun! xx

will you be getting your cholesterol levels checked again? Have you stopped logging your food now? I became quite obsessed with that too, not sure if it helps me or not cos i panic at the amount of fat and calories Im having.
Im not going to have any bread its just stodge and my tummy will go up like a balloon. WE WILL get through this xxx

I'm going to print off allowed foods & weights with carb counts etc & stick them on the inside of my cupboard doors so I have a quick reference... I think everything thats been drilled into us about low fat, low cals is very hard to remove from our heads so logging foods just completely freaked me out so I'm going to stop for a while & eat myself back into ketosis!!

Get my bloods done every 3 months so not again til July... I'm on statins for my cholesterol now too, think they monitor it that much more b'coz I'm diabetic & its a real health risk to us!

We will of course get thru it! I've got lazy with my food which doesn't help either... need to conjur up some more recipes!! x

Thats exactly how I am - need some inspiration. I have lots of meat in the freezer gonna get cooking this weekend. oooh lets try the noodles LOL!

I got the same mail!
I might do yes. you first you first lol

Hang in there Girls, you know you can do this. It's just a glitch.

OMG Linz :) exciting!!! dont be mean and tell me they are lush when they are actually ming though LOL

yum yum sounds fab :) im sticking to my whole roast chicken though and garlic mayo x

ooo send me the link to the noodles please. i dont care what they taste like as long as they look like noddles. will bung on the zero carb bbq sauce :8855:

Aww, sounds like a lot of us have been in the wars lately - me included. You're all doing really well staying positive. There's bound to be set backs along the way, just keep posting here cos we all have bad days and everyone seems to understand! :gen126:

Back