Help me!

buy them off the second link i put hon x

We were robbed Vicky!!

99p, yipppppeeeeeee going to order 10 of them. bet they horrid lololol :8855:will have to wait till get back off holiday to try them

Hey ladies not ignoring you just been too blurry eyed to log on. Neither of you should have suffered alone for this long. I thought we had decided we are in this together? You were doing so well and now its horrible hearing you both so down when i cant give you a hug. Post away and then we can all help you. xx

Thanks Cheryl xxx
Well ive been up since 8 making muffins and oopsies :) did my diet plan last night am going to be successfull this week and lose a stone LMAO!!!!

Linz how did noodles go? x

:hug99:Hugs to my girls who have been struggling! Cheryl is right though, don't hide away - come on here and rant. Like I am going to do now!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :cry:
Feel like crying and I don't know why! Think I'm just maybe overtired lol. Worked so hard in the garden to get it ready for this stoopid hot tub! Not eaten properly, not drunk enough water, not done anything right this week. Think it's all just such an anticlimax now the tub has arrived. Don't believe I'm crying and typing at the same time :8855:
And everyone descended on me last night to go in the tub, what do they think it is? A local swimming pool? These are people who don't ever come round and now all of a sudden they descend with swimming shorts and kids in tow! It's supposed to be a family and friend thing, you choose who goes in??? And now my teenage kids (much as I love them) all want to bring their mates around and have hot tub parties and now I wish I'd never got it!

Sorry everyone, feels so stupid to be crying over nothing when others have genuine problems to be concerned about but I just feel so flat and p*ssed off xx

Need to get my head straight and get my diet back on track :mad:

Honey. Sending big hugs and sweet "good" foods. Babe dont get upset. I think a lot of us yesterday had the atkins depression, me included and maybe you have that today. We WILL get through it together. Love ya babe. xxx

:p Thanks hun, love ya right back xx

Just think they cant turn up tonight, again can they? And tonight it will be ready, so you and Neil can enjoy as its meant to be. You should think that last night it wasnt ready and they saw it then, tonight its really ready and just for you.

I understand why you were upset, Caz, you'd built it up in your mind into being one thing and then everyone jumped in and turned it into something else! What a disappointment. But you've still got lots of ME TIME hot tub enjoyment ahead of you, once everyone's over the novelty of it.

ditz - like spaghetti!? I'm definitely getting some then! Noodles a la carbonara, OM NOM NOM!

It seems like a few of us girlies are having a rough time at the moment!
Vic, exercise will help you feel a little bit happier and plan you shopping then order it online. I plan every sunday and have it delivered on monday / tuesday from Tesco. I know what im having every day and takes some pressure off.
Those little doggies need their mummy, so im sure they are giving you lots of TLC.

Thanks Tammy. Yes i need to get back into exercise - have got my new personalised reebok easy tone this morning :) so ill be out walking the dogs with them on tonight :D

Caz - sorry i wasnt online when you needed hugs babe. You are just gonna have to set some rules about it.

I think last week seemed to be a bad week for a lot of us. Lets hope this week is better x

p.s. Linz thanks for trying the noodles :) might have to make carbonara :D

Back