HELP ME!!

bymbo

Hi all.

I am new to this forum and would really like to be part of it as I enjoy the forum support and this is the best one I can find!
However when I go to load up my profile picture it wont let me do it?? It has a blue dot highlighted in avatar not selected and wont let me undo that?
I hope there is others out there who understand how important sparkly pictures and weightloss tickers are!!:)

Please help xxx

Last edited:
you have to have 50 posts before you get full priviledges and are able to do everything......confused the heck outta me when i started too.

and welcome!!! its fab here x

Ah I see thanks for that!!!
So once I have done my 50 I will be able to get my profile picture etc....??? xx

Ha ha I am on to it!!!!

Love your sparkly stuff bu the way!!!!

thanks for the help guys! :happy096:

yep....so post away!!!! lol.
oooooo i can so remember wanting to hit that 50 posts and decorate my signature properly!!

I know! I am so excited! :D

Well done by the way, thats a great weightloss you have achieved! I started 2 weeks ago but can only go to my meeting every fortnight due to my work patterns so have my first weigh-in this evening!! :eek:

awww thankyou!
good luck for this evening.....im sure you will be amazed and very pleased...cant wait to hear!

Thankyou!!!
We are doing that xmas buffet thing tonight as well so I am wrecking my brain trying to think of something to take.
It will have to be something quick and easy as I only have just over an hour to make it between work and group - usual me leaving everything to the last minute as usual!!!!

Back