help me

charlya91

Hi everyone

I am quite ill at the minute waiting for an op. Joined at end of April/ beginning of may and so lost just over 2 stone. The last 2 weeks have been really tough as I can't make it to class with being on bedrest and I'm just eating rubbish, probably not as bad as I think but its putting a dampner on me. Has anyone else been through something similar and can give any tips?

Cheers
Charmayne

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I can't offer any advice as I have not been through what you have, but just wanted to wish you well and hope you get better soon

Like tallsarah I haven't been through what you have, but I know from being 'ill' with a cold how easy it can be to eat rubbish!
The thing I find helps me is to think: what do I want more- this chocolate bar, or to lose weight? Seeing numbers on the scales change wins every time.
Also, Imagine how good you will feel when you lose weight (I mean health wise). Losing weight makes you feel better physically and emotionally. If you keep losing until you are at a healthy, happy weight, your body should feel the benefits :)

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. We're all here though, if you need us :)

Back