help me

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlya91, 5 September 2011 Social URL.

1. charlya91

charlya91 Member

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi everyone

I am quite ill at the minute waiting for an op. Joined at end of April/ beginning of may and so lost just over 2 stone. The last 2 weeks have been really tough as I can't make it to class with being on bedrest and I'm just eating rubbish, probably not as bad as I think but its putting a dampner on me. Has anyone else been through something similar and can give any tips?

Cheers
    Charmayne

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tallsarah

tallsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't offer any advice as I have not been through what you have, but just wanted to wish you well and hope you get better soon

4. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Like tallsarah I haven't been through what you have, but I know from being 'ill' with a cold how easy it can be to eat rubbish!
    The thing I find helps me is to think: what do I want more- this chocolate bar, or to lose weight? Seeing numbers on the scales change wins every time.
    Also, Imagine how good you will feel when you lose weight (I mean health wise). Losing weight makes you feel better physically and emotionally. If you keep losing until you are at a healthy, happy weight, your body should feel the benefits :)

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. We're all here though, if you need us :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.