HELP ME

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by debclark68, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Hiya All
    Can anyone help me.
    I did the cambridge diet last year and lost 3 stone in 12 weeks :) BUT stopped it and put it all back on and more:eek:. I can not afford to restart it and was thinking of doing slim fast SO the question is, is it the same thing and will the weight come off as fast. The reason being I am 40 in 8 weeks and have a party booked and I look like a beached whale so I need results FAST.
    Can anyone help me
    Debxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Deb,

Slim Fast is not used as a total food replacement diet like Cambridge Diet in that you can not do Sole Source on it as you would be lacking your daily RDA of vitamins and minerals.

SlimFast

You can see by the challenges some are getting very good weekly results.

Love Mini xxx

4. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Thanks alot for replying to my question. Feel a bit silly really spent all that money on CD and lost the weight to put it all back on. Hubby says NO to doing it again due to the cost, so I will give Slim fast a try.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.