Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

The only way you can do this diet is to stay away from food and eventually you will get into ketosis and this will help greatly to reduce the feelings of hunger but if you keep eating you will never get into ketosis or keep knocking yourself out of it.

Are you drinking enough water? try some sparkling as I find this fills me up a lot. Instead of thinking you can't do it, tell yourself you can do it!! The mind is a very odd thing, it will eventually believe what you tell it :)

why not try another vcld but one which includes a meal at night, i.e I think exante does it and others.

You got to make up your mind whether your serious about losing the weight as you know this diet isn't cheap to do and its pretty extreme and isn't for everyone !! Just try to drink lots of water when you feel hungry and maybe get someone else to make the meals for a couple of days to help you through the 1st couple of days until you are in ketosis as the hunger pangs won't be as bad after that (but you will still get hungry even when your in Ketosis - but its not as bad - I still do and i'm on my 5th Week).

Take some pictures now and also your measurements and then in a couple of weeks take them again and you'll be amazed how much you've lost and this then makes cutting out food completely worth it !

Just take 1 week at a time - It really is worth it - the 1st week is the hardest but when you get your 1st WI it will give you the motivation to carry on for another week.

Good luck

Back