Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by go-slim, 8 April 2010 Social URL.

1. go-slim

go-slim Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cant stick to LT.. always want to munch at dinner time.. as i m still sticking to healthy food as cucumber or salad but for the last 3 days i m not having my LT shake at night instead munch on salads..

what can i do.. tell me some gud way to get motivated & stay on track :cry:

i really need ur help :cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    The only way you can do this diet is to stay away from food and eventually you will get into ketosis and this will help greatly to reduce the feelings of hunger but if you keep eating you will never get into ketosis or keep knocking yourself out of it.
  4. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Are you drinking enough water? try some sparkling as I find this fills me up a lot. Instead of thinking you can't do it, tell yourself you can do it!! The mind is a very odd thing, it will eventually believe what you tell it :)
  5. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

why not try another vcld but one which includes a meal at night, i.e I think exante does it and others.
  6. claz

claz wants to be slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You got to make up your mind whether your serious about losing the weight as you know this diet isn't cheap to do and its pretty extreme and isn't for everyone !! Just try to drink lots of water when you feel hungry and maybe get someone else to make the meals for a couple of days to help you through the 1st couple of days until you are in ketosis as the hunger pangs won't be as bad after that (but you will still get hungry even when your in Ketosis - but its not as bad - I still do and i'm on my 5th Week).

Take some pictures now and also your measurements and then in a couple of weeks take them again and you'll be amazed how much you've lost and this then makes cutting out food completely worth it !

Just take 1 week at a time - It really is worth it - the 1st week is the hardest but when you get your 1st WI it will give you the motivation to carry on for another week.

Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.