Step 1 Sole Source + Help!!! Need company to keep me on track

avamum

Hi this is the 2nd time on cd... I lost just over a stone and a half last yr for some weddings/functions/parties.... It works!! I felt great and was determined to keep the weight off and lose the rest (another stone and a half) slowly..... I managed to maintain over christmas so 5mths(amazing for me.. As I can eat my body weight in cake) new yr came and we all know the story... It crept back on!!! *****!!!!
So here I am again day one 2 shakes down and a headache from hell!
I want to lose weight for no other reason than to enjoy my children through the summer while their still young and not hide away!!!
So there's my story, anyone who wants to buddy or chat it would be great to keep going.
Good luck to everyone xxxxx

Oh well day 2 nearly done!!! At least I survived day 1 lol.....called to see my cd consultant today, need to get supplies as I've been using the leftover ones from last time..
I usually have a shake before work, a shake about 3ish a sml meal of breast of chicken caulk, broccoli and mushrooms then a bar... I find I need something sweet that's not liquid!!!
I drink tea with sweetener in the evening and try to drink at least 3 litres of water through the day and I have a can of coke zero...
My favourite flavours are chocolate and choc mint....
How is everyone doing? What flavours /products do people like?

cambridge diet second time

Hi ava mum. I am also starting for the second time. Lost one and a half stones first*time but want to loose at least that for my wedding in nov. Its my second day today and the tiredness is really creeping up on me. My favorite flavours are the strawberry tetra pack and the lemon bar. The lemon bar is delicious. Its new have you tried it? Any way good luck with your journey hopefully we can support each other.

Hi... I've just tried the lemon bar tonight.. Mmm it was lovely. Just put the kettle on for a cuppa and getting two paracetamols as I've got the mother of all headaches!!!
Glad we're on the same days, just hoping the weight comes off, worked the first time though so here goes again..
Good luck... We can keep each other motivated x

Meant to ask did you keep the stone and a half off or put it back on and want to lose that weight again.... I lost a stone and a half in 2 mths last summer but I've put 9-10lbs back on... I'm looking to lose about 2 stones but we'll see its my birthday in two weeks and my sisters 30th birthday party...... Big trouble and sensible choices..

Ok day 3 has arrived!!! Feeling pretty ok so far and one choc mint shake down....I know I shouldn't have but pooped on this ales before my shower and I'm 5lbs down!!! Wtf???? Prob just water weight but its just given me the positivity to keep going knowing I'm on the right track!!
I'm not going to look at the scales now till weigh in Monday and hopefully ill have a smile on my face.
Weekends I always find the hardest as Friday and Saturday are the day we eat as a family treat-wise... Takeaway, wine( me not the kids...lol) so this weekend it will be tea , water and coke zero.. Onwards and upwards

Day 3 confession!!! I caved and licked some buttercream off my finger and ate half a one mushroom omelette :-( annoyed.... To compensate I missed one of my shakes... So I'm now in the bath to keep me away from food.
I'm really tired today.. But even though I've got a headache it's not as bad as the past couple of days...
I'm still going to have chicken later though and my bar.
Drank 2l water already and aiming for another 1-2 try and compensate for my silly mistake

Hi how are you? just seen the messages. I am sure the mushroom omelette wont have knocked you completely out of ketosis with it being mostly protein. I have had a better day today and am trying to drink as much water as I can to keep the headaches at bay. I have a challenging weekend as well as meeting up with old friends from uni but one of my friends is pregnant so hope I can avoid the wine.

I did manage to keep the weight off but stopped too early. I need to loose approx 2 stones to get to where I want to be. X

Just re-read one of my messages... I didn't poop on ales I popped on the scales!! Ha ha hope you realised what I'd written... I know what it's like trying to have a life and be on cd. I have a work meeting tomorrow and always loads of nice things ..... Coffee and cake for break times... Gorgeous sandwiches for lunch and salads..... Last time it nearly killed me, but thankfully I was on week 4 and was better at turning this down... My work mates also just didn't understand why I was doing it... So I'm going to say I have a sore throat and drink water and nimble some salad.... Dreading it!!!!
I'm sure you'll be fine the weekend, we can't put our lives on stop just make sensible choices if you can x

Thats exactly it with making sensible food choices. When are your weigh in's. Mine aee sunday mornings. It is good in a way as it stops the temptation of being naughty at the weekend. X

Weigh in is Monday morning as that was when stared but weight in CDC is Tuesday .... I'm soooo hungry tonight. Sitting upstairs out of the way for a bit and I'm tired:-(

I am hungry tonight too must be the third day struggle but we can get through it. Just think of weigh in day. X

Hiya... I was ok yesterday but today is a different matter.... Hubby working and I'm rushing to get all my ironing cleaning.. Feed the kids bath and dress them go get a present then go to a kids party 3-5... Phew!!! Is that it??? I haven't had my shake yet just tea and a pint of water!!! That's not good is it?? What did you do that was a blip? Bet it wasn't that bad!!!

Hi that sounds like a mad day hope you got your shakes. My blip was we had to go for dinner with friends but managed to stick to chicken. Just felt like I cheated.

Oh that's not really a blip... Chicken is protein so you'll be ok... Weightless will be ok... I know how you feel when you go off plan though!!! You'll be fine onwards and upwards!!

Yey!!! That's amazing!!! Bet your well happy with that.... Please dear god let mine be the same... Ha ha.... Here's to week 2!!!

Awe Hun no probs you've been great support to me too... Ill update tomorrow..

I do have a confession though I ate a chocolate finger (by accident) in a children's party earlier!!!! And I'm having chicken for tea.. Hope mine comes in ok...hubby said you could see I'd lost weight!!! Flippin great!!!!

Back