Help!!! Need tips for maintenance

Discussion in 'Weight Loss via LT Maintenance' started by Lala75, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Lala75

Lala75 New Member

Starting the maintenance plan tomorrow! I've done the TFR plan with success last year but for medical reasons I can't do it at the moment! Has anyone any tips for maximising weight loss on the maintenance plan!! Alot to lose!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    From what I've read weightloss through lipotrim maintenance is achieved by following a refeed sheet and then moving to two products and a low carb meal every day. Realistically, losses will be much less than on TFR and probably no better than any other diet. I guess the benefit will be planning just one meal a day. Keep up your water intake as it will help with any hunger pangs.

4. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    Go to Lipotrim site, there you will find lot of literature about Maintainence Programme. Unlike total food replacement, you can buy the bars and shakes online.:D

5. christi69

christi69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LT Maintenance

Do the two meal replacements. The one meal you eat keep to low fat high protein foods like fish with loads of green vegetables for fibre. Should still lose weight eating like this! Don't overdo it with fruit as although they are healthy contain lots of natural sugar which can overload you with carbs. Try using Chromium to regulate your blood sugar levels and minimise feelings of hunger.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.