Help!!! Need tips for maintenance

Lala75

Starting the maintenance plan tomorrow! I've done the TFR plan with success last year but for medical reasons I can't do it at the moment! Has anyone any tips for maximising weight loss on the maintenance plan!! Alot to lose!!

From what I've read weightloss through lipotrim maintenance is achieved by following a refeed sheet and then moving to two products and a low carb meal every day. Realistically, losses will be much less than on TFR and probably no better than any other diet. I guess the benefit will be planning just one meal a day. Keep up your water intake as it will help with any hunger pangs.

Starting the maintenance plan tomorrow! I've done the TFR plan with success last year but for medical reasons I can't do it at the moment! Has anyone any tips for maximising weight loss on the maintenance plan!! Alot to lose!!

Go to Lipotrim site, there you will find lot of literature about Maintainence Programme. Unlike total food replacement, you can buy the bars and shakes online.:D

LT Maintenance

Do the two meal replacements. The one meal you eat keep to low fat high protein foods like fish with loads of green vegetables for fibre. Should still lose weight eating like this! Don't overdo it with fruit as although they are healthy contain lots of natural sugar which can overload you with carbs. Try using Chromium to regulate your blood sugar levels and minimise feelings of hunger.

Back