Help needed for 1st day......

no worries huni...i'm off to settle with the tele for an hr.

hope tomorrow goes ok and i'll catch you soon :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun. How was your weekend!? Friday went as ok as it could - bf was ok and I think they all
Just tried to enjoy spending some time together and not thinking about things.

The rest of the weekend was nice too - busy though and I'm struggling with having lost the extra hour in bed too!

Did you have a nice Mother's Day?

hey you

glad it went ok....well, as ok as it could've - never nice to be gathering for those reasons eh.

been busy all weekend and wasn't well on saturday with star week....never stopped from thursday night apart from to lie down feeling ill for a couple of hrs. didn't do anything for mothers day, just busy around the house.

went to WI this morning but the bloody scales weren't working! grrr...i wouldn't have bothered going out if i'd have known lol.
prob just as well though...i imagine the thorntons i flung myself into last night would've done some damage lol.

just cooking away here this morning, the usual stuff :)

OH's been off all weekend which is rare...and is still in bed. he's had a good weekend doing all the things he enjoys...shame one of us had to use her time off to do all the stuff that needed done instead! (can you detect my enthusiasm for this lol)

just went to transfer £100 into another acc through my online banking...and stupidly paid it to my credit card :(
can't cancel it and there's only £46 outstanding which means i'm in credit now...but down on the other acc!
dunno how i'm going to wangle fixing it - sigh...monday mornings! lol

what did you do over the weekend? you got a busy day today?x

Argh I cannot believe the scales weren't working!!! How annoying. Are there other places near you that you could go to!? Or are you going to wait til next week now? So frustrating but hopefully you will see a loss when you do manage to get it done.

My weekend was busy so I'm shattered today. I managed to get 2.5lb off last week so I think you were right about last weeks 3.5lb gain being wrong lol. Back on track this week as we have been paid so I can stick up the freezer and cupboards. I went through some recipe threads today and printed off a load of things to try - including ones that I can freeze for lunches so hopefully this will get me back into the swing of things nicely.

Tonight I think it will be mustard chicken. Bf's mum has some she needs using up so I'll see what ingredients I need for it and go from there if I have enough to make it lol. What is your food like today?!

Things still not great for you atm I take it. Sorry to hear that hun. Take some time for yourself this evening to relax. Run a hot bath and chill out for an hour to make up for your hectic weekend. Hope things start picking up a bit hun - thinking of you!

Thanks toots...it's just frustrating at times!

I could've waited til boots opened and drove to there but I was a total riot...hair everywhere lol and I'd rather stick to the same ones.
I reckon id have some blub from the chocolates last night so might be a blessing? Hehe

Great news on the loss...go you!! ;)

Food today has been
1/2 HEb oats in vanilla magic porridge with grated apple, chopped strawberries/banana and raspberries

Home made soup, 3 Finn crisps (1/2 HEb) and cottage cheese

Quorn burger on wm roll with lettuce, tomato and cheese, sw chips, pickles and gherkins... Yum!

Good food day :)

It was the first time I'd tried the Finn crisps, saw them in tesco...they weren't bad, but I was still quite hungry after lunch.

I need to do a decent shop too, and get cooking stuff to put by in the freezer...such a blessing at times and handy for lunches x

Ooh your dinner looks lush!! We ended up with roast dinner so bf's mum did well lol. Need to drag myself out now to get some shopping but I can't really be bothered lol. If I don't go I'll have nothing for lunch tomorrow though. *sigh*

Me and my friend are going to sign up for race for life :) should get me a bit fitter and more toned if we train properly!

Oh good for you's! :)

Dinner was good...but a roast would be lovely too!

I'm so behind schedule tonight...teeny still not had his shower...he's not bothered his arse...but I will when he can't get up in the morning lol

Where you going for shopping?
Just realised I've done everyone's lunch for tomorrow apart from mine! Just as well I have a handy mugshot pot thing I can take...coz I'm not faffing about with anymore cooking at this time! X

Actually I have just packed off bf to the shop instead ;) we sat down and worked out budgets etc and we owe his mate £50 for rescuing us when we broke down the other week. He let us use his gold AA membership all the way from London to get home so bf is killing two birds with one stone.

As a result I've had a nice hot shower and I'm settling down - he can make lunches when he gets home as well since I cooked and washed up!

Just as well you have something in to use for lunch. This is why I always try and have stuff in the freezer - I hate having to prepare food after my dinner!!

Out for steak night tomorrow so EE is my plan!!

EE is my plan too...and i'd initially thought of making low fat supernoodles with chicken and chopped superfree, or tuna pasta with superfree...dunno how i managed not to!! :confused:

anyway...i've got some seafood sticks to take and if i have a chance, i'll maybe get a baked potato or something like that....not had a mugshot in ages so might enjoy it, but like you, i've usually got something from the freezer or leftovers.

good on your bloke for going to get the things...and perfect that you've been able to get some chilling out time after your day :)

can't believe he'll make the lunches too...you's are some pair ;) my OH would probably freak at not being able to quickly throw a sandwich together for me lol

wee one in bed now, OH just out the shower so going soon for a freddo and some crisps :)

meant to say...you still watching the blacklist? ooooh..we watched it last night from friday and i just LOVE it!x

Yeah we are still watching it. We have one of the android tv boxes now so we can stream it from the internet so we don't have to wait and watch one each week lol. We are as far ahead as we can get I think - maybe one episode to go!

It's brilliant. Although I don't like Red at all. He is a very odd character. We are going to start etching dexter next I think. That's meant to be really good.

Bf is back now so we are sat with a cuppa. I'll be heading for bed once I'm finished. Losing an hours sleep this weekend has killed me today lol

Aww I thought that this morning...really felt that hr today...all day!
Going to bed soon but up earlier to wash my hair etc before work.

Aww I love Red...I think he's got a good heart under all that...and I think cos I know he loves Lizzy...that's what wins me over lol

Wonder if you're ahead of us then??

What did your fella make you for lunch then?x

We prob will be a couple of episodes ahead but it's not much I don't think.

Bf didn't end up making the lunches in the end as he forgot lol. I made a sandwich. I've changed to red today so that I can have two hexb so I'll have a 'skinny steak' tonight which comes with just salad. Might look up how many syns onion rings are and have some of those!?

Love onion rings! :drool: lol

Aww I'm shattered this morning, my wee one was up twice with a sore ear, I heard my OH getting ready about 5 then heard him starting the van and was up earlier to wash my hair...to come out in the p'ing rain...happy days lol

Red day sounds ideal, I might try and finish early...will see, but if I do, I might end up with a better lunch than mugshot ;)

Just heading in to work now so I'll catch up with you later....enjoy your day :) x

onion rings in Wetherspoons are 12.5 syns for 6 (sounds a lot but i am really happy that I can haev them and still not be over syns so think this may turn into a weekly treat for me lol). :)

Aww bless your little one - hope he is feeling a bit better today. I feel much better even though i didnt have a really early night like i had planned to. I guess it will be easier every day this week until I am used to the time change lol.

What did you get for lunch in the end?

Ended up with the mugshot cos I didn't finish early and the queue at the canteen was too long for me to make it back in time :(

Never mind lol

Hope your day has been ok...enjoy dinner ;) x

Dinner was lovely but we have been watching football as well so now I'm sitting here wishing I had just eaten at home so I could get things done lol.

Still got to make lunch for tomorrow and think ill do a sarnie again for ease. I'm going to make chicken with mustard cream tomorrow for dinner so I'll make it a red day and have BNS instead of potato which leaves me hexb for cereal and hexb for sarnie. :)

Hope your evening was nice. You must be settling down with treats about now?!

Glad you enjoyed it, but get what you mean about getting stuff done.

I had a few things to do and didn't get home til nearly 9pm...had chilli for dinner but then blew everything by eating my body weight in biscuits?!!! Wtf! This is why I don't have them in the house normally!

Was so hungry but it's p'd me off cos I'd have been as well getting something at work earlier, off plan, then I wouldn't have been do hungry later?!

Having problems with my phone so not sure if this will post...no internet either so I've not had a chance to get noseying like usual

So annoyed with myself...1st of the month and I've eaten practically a weeks worth of syns!
No point in moaning about things if I don't stick to plan!!

Grrr!

Anyway, everything sorted for tomorrow...here's hoping it's a better day!x

Right! Fresh start today for you missy....no beating yourself up! Back on it with renewed determination not to let yesterday's biscuits stop you!! You have had a great couple of weeks so don't worry about it.

Just have a really good day today with lots of SuperFree and maybe try and have a bit of speed food this week and you may even not notice it on the scales next week. It is what it is :) and we all slip so don't give yourself too much of a hard time!

Back