Help needed for 1st day......

Yeah she is trying but it's 2 off then 2 on really. She has still got half a stone off in total though and has set herself a target (can't remember what it was now but something like hitting a stone in 3/4 weeks) so she is eating more speed foods at the moment. Fingers crossed Monday will be kind to her (and me!!)

I did hop on the scales this morning before I left and it was showing 1lb on but I was fully dressed hahahaha! Not paying attention to that!!!

It's not like you to sneak peek is it? Are you just peeking before the weekend to compare? But meh...don't pat attention ;)

Good for your sis for keeping at it, fingers crossed the scales are nice to you both on Monday!

What hrs will you be doing in the butchers? You looking forward to it?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No it isn't like me to weigh early and I have no idea why I did it knowing full well it wouldn't be an accurate reflection given I was wearing heavy jeans and a chunky knitted jumper pmsl. Ahh the things we do sometimes eh ;)

I'm working 9-4 and I am really looking forward to it actually. Haven't seen them since Xmas so will be fun I reckon! Need to plan breakfast and some snacks though so need to get my thinking cap on tonight!! Maybe spaghetti on toast with mushrooms for breakfast and an apple. Alpen light as a snack with another bit of fruit and then dinner can be Linda mc sausages and SW chips with mushy peas, onion and some other veg to make up the 7 speed foods. So I'll stick to my usual 777 until I go out for the evening.

I'm gonna get some bits for the freezer from the butchers as well :)

What are your plans for the weekend? Did you give that exercise thing with teeny a go yet?!

na, we didn't go, he went swimming instead cos i had to rebook the lessons (its in blocks and can only keep his place by doing it certain weeks)

you'll enjoy "work" then...nice to get a social side as well as a wage...and some meat too maybe?

no idea what we're having for dinner, had the rice and fruit for breakfast and left over egg fried rice from wed night (tasted ok! lol) but getting hungry now.

will that be enough to fill you all day tomorrow until dinner time? dunno that it would me...but then again, if you're busy, you'll be distracted ;) x

They do usually cook us some sausages while we are there so that will be 5 syns. They make all their own using lean pork so I count a little less for one of those. Otherwise I think I'll be ok with that lot!!

Bf has been out all evening so I've taken the chance to have a bit of a tidy round the bedroom and get rid of some of the mound of paperwork that needs filing away. Little things but one less job to do Sunday!

Right now I'm about to jump in a nice shower and snuggle into bed to doze off! :) hope you have had a fun evening - treats for you tonight I assume?!

aww hun. sorry to hear you haven't been well. Are you feeling any better today?

I had a really good weekend. Saturday night was def off plan but I really enjoyed myself so it was worth a night off! I also managed to get a loss this week (probably after the 777 counteracted the booze from saturday night!) of just under 2lb. So that means I am 1/2lb away from losing half a stone which I am pleased with. Going to try and get lots of superfree in this week as it is star week and i dont want that to stop me having a loss next week.

Bf and I are trying to use up food at home so I think most of the week will be EE. I will try and sneak the odd red day in though using potato as a hexb! Today I have had porridge for breakfast and lunch is a tuna pasta bake type thing with some cherry tomatoes. Dinner is rack of lamb with potato salad and coleslaw with salad. I am going to go for steak and chips with bf and his dad tomorrow night I think - been ages since I have gone and I think I will count some syns for oil as I never understand the deal with their meals at Wetherspoons. the SW website isnt clear either as when you check syns online it says that its loads of syns but their eating out guide says that steak and a jacket potato is a good option! I guess as long as it isnt all the time it cant hurt too much!

Aww great news on your loss! And brill that it's almost half a stone ;)
Well done you!

Still feeling naff, woke up so hungry and thought great! Ate 1 Belvita breakfast biscuit while I got stuff sorted but then felt icky again and had diarrhoea twice (sorry TMI!) :(
Seem to be ok til I go to eat something but it's meant i can't face making stuff for work like normal

Made soup which was a struggle but honestly, I can't stomach it...I'm sure I need the goodness tho lol

Had some crisps last night which were easy enough to have cos they were plain but I'm stuck between nibbling on stuff which I feel I can stomach which I know isn't great sw wise or having nothing cos I just can't face cooking!
Shopping was a struggle...god knows what well have when I feel better cos u was like nope, don't want that etc lol

I never get anything like this and although I've not been physically sick since sat night, I just feel hellish!
Quite fancy a baked potato so might give that a bash later...with what I dunno but need to try something!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend...did your shift go ok too?

I'd say your food sounds yummy...but I can't...not today he he xx

Morning hun. How did your jacket potato go down?! Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

The shift went really well. I'm back in again on 22nd so I'll get some more bits and bobs then. This time I got rack of lamb which we had last night and it was really good. Also got some sausages and beef shirt ribs. Yummmm!!!

EE again today for me. What's your plan?! Can you face food today?!

Morning :)
Didn't have the potato in the end, but managed an EE day by kinda forcing myself to eat bits and bobs throughout the day

Not sure how today is cos it's too early to tell and I haven't attempted to eat yet lol...but hoping I'm all good ;)

Great news on the butchers...and the meat of course, do you get stuff for free or just a great price?
You got a busy day ahead today?x

I get a good discount so for all that it was only £15. Next time I think I'll get some braising steak and for a stew and dumplings. Yum!!

Today shouldn't be too busy thankfully. Think this will be my last quiet week though before it starts getting busier again so in going to make the most of it!!

You working today?!

oh that wasn't bad! lucky you - and yum to dumplings!

yep, working today, been much better today thank god! took a small portion of chilli pasta bake to have for lunch today but didn't touch it so it'll do for tomorrow.
had some cottage cheese on ryvita and soup throughout the day and it's done me so far. might go EE instead of green which was the plan but will see how i go at dinner time :D

you out for dinner tonight?x

Yep we went for steak and it was nice actually after a long break away from it lol. I don't think I'll get back into the habit of going every week though as I'm unsure syn wise :) maybe once a month!

Tomorrow is goin to be annoying as I have meetings back to back from 11-2 so no lunch break for me!! I'm going to take in a sandwich and just eat in the meeting lol.

We are going to try making calamari tomorrow night for dinner!! :)

How was your day?!

calamari...not for me lol...is it syn free?

my day was ok thank you...changed to EE and had a baked potato with tuna mayo for dinner. the plan was to blast it in the microwave then put it in the oven on low when i was out to crispen it up...but i nuked it and had to eat it before i went out cos it was shrivelled like a raisin lol.
never mind, had it anyway and that's my second EE day in a row with lots more veg than i've had in a while...will do me good!

just saw a recipe for sw oat "biscuits" so got them in the oven to try (35g oats, 2 tbsp sweetener, 1 egg, mix together and make into 6 then bake. all 6 are HEb or 1 syn each.)
they're tiny but thought i'd give them a bash...not wasted much if they're no good! lol

glad you enjoyed your meal...i agree having a break away helps if it's too much of a routine. my OH and i used to eat out every weekend and it got to the stage we went to the same place, each week, ate and left - it was pointless! but now when we go for a meal, it feels like a real treat and we enjoy it so much more!x

Ooh let me know how the biscuits turn out. They sound awesome so if they work I will def be trying them out! I bet it's a nice change for breakfast with a nice cup of tea :)

The squid is syn free on its own but bf is going to try and batter it. So it's a mix of egg and flour. So maybe 3 syns for the amount of flour on my portion. Then you fry them in oil so again a few syns for that but I don't think too many. 6 I would say to be safe. It's not something we would have often but bf likes playing with stuff like this in the kitchen so I'm looking forward to it!!

What's tomorrow's plan!?

The "biscuits" we're too eggy so I think I'd try them with note sweetener next time!

Tomorrow will be green or EE depending on dinner :)

Just enjoying some tv time in peace...teeny in bed and my OH out (although back soon i think)

Had a funsize crunchie and some beef space raiders which were yummy!

So glad I feel better today lol x

Yay!! Hate upset tummies when you can only eat plain food lol.

I've packed my sandwich for lunch tomorrow with ham, cheese and salad. So it will fill me up nicely but means I will have to skip out porridge for breakfast. I'm going to take fruit and yoghurt instead. I'll take more yoghurt and fruit to eat after my meetings as snacks but only have apples here so I'll have to stop off on the way to work to get something a bit more interesting!!

I'm feeling bloated and yuk as star week made an appearance today :( usually goes away after the first day or so but not feeling great so just about to get into bed.

Aww you know I can sympathise on that Mother Nature b1tch showing her face lol
She came to me last week but wasn't bad...that's the last 3 or 4 that haven't been to the passy out stage which is fab for me!!
No idea why not...but not complaining! It might be different next time so will embrace it for now.
She is nasty tho lol

Sandwich sounds good...I've not had a proper packed sandwich for ages!
I like a salad roll...not had one for years but yum! Just instantly fancy that!

OH home now so gonna get a quick catch up. Hope you feel better soon chick...nowt worse :( x

Hello! Feel a bit less bloated today but I have done something to my neck. I must have slept funny as it feels stiff today lol. Falling apart me!!

I'm really looking forward to dinner! Although bf has text to say he thinks it is BBQ weather - it's lovely and sunny and not too cold either but March is a bit early for me to get he BBQ out lol!

How was your day? X

BBQ weather...wtf...really? Lol
It's Baltic here today :( I've just blasted the heating and was just thinking I can't wait to get the oven on for some extra heat too lol

Have you taken something for your neck? Hope it eases for you soon!
My day was ok thanks, never ate the pasta bake for lunch again so gonna have it for dinner with some sausages and make it EE again...there's plenty super free in the chilli so should pass as a third? ;)
3rd EE day in a row now! I've tracked calories as best I can and been under which has made me feel a bit better...although I'm not stressing-it just so happens I've had on plan sw days and not eaten thousands of calories!

I just made a tray bake thing for my OH and I'm pleased to say that licking the spoon has sickened me so I don't feel the need to gorge on it! There's 5000 calories in the 2 little trays I made...madness!!! (Biscuit/butter base, a layer of caramel, a later of coconut mixed with condensed milk then topped with chocolate!) he can try it later then decide if it's going to work with him lol x

Back