Help needed for 1st day......

Haha. He is definitely a keeper ;) my bf would hate me to get anything done as well. He doesn't even think I need to do SW or any diet but knows when I'm feeling self conscious about it and encourages me if I'm on a downer to do something to make myself feel better. But we are our own worst enemies when it comes to stuff like this aren't we :)

I'm so looking forward to getting to work and having breakfast and a nice cuppa lol. Yesterday wasn't as much of a struggle as I thought it would be probably as I was drinking water all day to keep me occupied. Sunday will be a test though after a night out tomorrow night.

It's good that you are feeling more positive about SW now. Have a look in your cupboards/freezer and make some meal plans so you can start fully again with no excuses to slip :) I need to sort out some ideas too for next week. We are trying to use up what we have in and not shop unless we need to and it's harder to plan that way but I have managed as best as I can lol

How's your day looking?

At least we have good 'uns...there are blokes who put their women down all the time. I just need to embrace the compliments and see myself they his eyes sometimes!

Plan for Sunday for you...get absolutely mortal tomorrow so you're mega hungover then you won't want to eat? Lol

Not sure about today...but I'm eating bloody fruit...whether I count it or not!!

You got a busy one today?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not too bad chick, I've read my sw book and looked over all my old menus.
OH's just in after a super long day, think we're gonna go to the carvery?

At least your day went quick Hun, sometimes it's awful when it's really busy but drags in!

How's your fella? What you's doing this weekend?x

He is fine. I'm booting him out tonight for a girls night in :) the girls are bringing picky bits but I'm making chicken strips with smash and chilli flakes to coat and some SW wedges with garlic and rosemary so I have all my syns to use up in wine and a sweet treat :)

Tomorrow I'm working in the butcher now as my friend is ill so we have swapped days. So I'll have a bit extra money for going out tomorrow night for my friends 30th. Sunday will need to be a day of rest lol.

What you up to this weekend!?

Aww ideal on the extra pennies...if you've got extra money to spend, you might get your low cal day on Sunday after all ;) lol (extra £ = extra booze??? Hehe)
And I'm sure you and your girls will have a fun night!

No plans for me, we went to the carvery but it's just gone a bit sour so dunno if a fall out is on the cards...hopefully not!

Nibbles sound perfect, you've got it all sussed ;)

Have fun with your girlies xx

Girls night and last night were both fun. Although bf didn't end up coming as he fell over at home and knocked himself out :( I didn't realise and just assumed he had fell asleep so imagine my shock when I got home at 1am to find him passed out with a massive cut on his head and blood all down his face (eeekkkk)

He seems ok today thankfully although he missed football this morning as he has a headache.

Meant to be a down day today and I'm yet to eat anything. Going to cook up a mushroom omelette in a bit to start me off!

How's your weekend been? X

oh my god! is he ok??
how did he fall over? poor soul!

nothing much happening at this end. i've read my sw books and i'm def gonna start afresh tomorrow....and really really try and not even worry about calories. just gonna follow the plan, like i was and try and put this "more hassle than it's worth" rubbish out of my head.

that's the plan anyway! lol

glad you had a fun weekend....hopefully you're not too rough today?x

We have laminate floors and he stepped on a teddy that was on the bedroom floor and just went flying apparently. So close to taking his eye out so he was lucky but it must have really hurt. Now he is cleaned up it's not a huge cut but seems to have bled a lot. Bless him.

I weighed a day early today as we are heading out for a walk round the lakes after the football on tv and I've lost 1.5lb. I know it's not official til tomorrow but hopefully it will stay the same :)

I like your thinking hahahaha :)

how you feeling about SW again tomorrow?! All ready? What meals you got planned!?

This week I'm again trying to eat up what we have in instead of buying a lot to recipes etc. we have some nice bits of cod in the freezer so fish n chips one night I think. We also have lamb chops, pork mince (spaghetti and meatballs I'm planning) and I'm out for dinner Thursday night so that's one night I for have to worry about. :)

I'm feeling ok...read my books and had a look at some other threads on here which reminded me how good it really is!

I'm gonna make some speed soup and the usual bits and bobs...feel like I've not had them for ages so looking forward to it!

Got a birthday meal next weekend but I'm def gonna try and flexi syn the meal instead of writing off the whole day/weekend!!!

I know I'll have done some damage so maybe I should weigh tomorrow, take it on the chin then start from there and go back to weighing every week?

Def take today as weigh in...imagine how deflated you'd be if you weighed tomorrow and had a gain!!! ;) x

I would weigh and take any result you get without worrying too much if you have a gain. I would also go back to weekly weighing as you seemed more settled when you did that rather than waiting and not letting yourself weigh. Go back to the basic SW principles including weekly weigh ins.

And I think flexi synning is a really good thing to do instead of having a night off so soon after starting again :) you will do great hun.

i think i'll do that.
just had indian for dinner so the heavier i am in the morning...the better the 1st week should go - not my reason for having it but you get what i mean! lol

when i 1st started SW, remember i was away for the weekend...god i even took bloody quiche and sw ferrero rocher with me - changed days eh hehe

i'm really really gonna try and just get back to basics, not stress about calories and def not wanting to track on MFP!
gonna put my trust in the plan (again) cos i know how to do it! and i'm going to start looking at other threads on here too instead of just the ones i'm subscribed to!x

I always have a browse every now and then to see if there are any new useful threads too. It's so easy to just stick to the ones you know. One of my favourites is 'delicious meals minimum ingredients'. So many good recipes on there :)

I'm on that too...not made anything but saw a chicken stroganoff on Pete's page which I fancied. It asked for fromage frais so I asked if maybe natural yog would be ok too??
Looked yummy!x

I'd highly recommend getting a SW ********* account and following people on there. You don;t have to post pics yourself (better if you can though obvs!) but you get to see loads more pics of food which has encouraged me to try new things that i probably wouldnt just from the description but the picture looks amazing! it's really motivating i find x

I'd highly recommend getting a SW ********* account and following people on there. You don;t have to post pics yourself (better if you can though obvs!) but you get to see loads more pics of food which has encouraged me to try new things that i probably wouldnt just from the description but the picture looks amazing! it's really motivating i find x

Amy...was this Insta-gram? seen loads of people comment about it on here but haven't ever looked in to it x

yep that's the one! it's really easy to set up an account and there are literally hundreds of slimming world accounts on there x

I reckon natural yoghurt would be fine as a substitute for your recipe. Try it and see if it works.

I've not made a good start to the day by leaving my breakfast at home *sigh*. I have a pasta bake and salad for lunch and some fruit but I normally have porridge so need to find a substitute on the way in. Have to try and find some alpen light or something.

How's the cooking going!?

Back