Help needed for 1st day......

Aww nooo...that's not a true reflection! It'll just be bloat etc and I bet if you weighed in a few days, it would be reduced?!

Anyway, what did you have?? Tell me tell me?? :drool: lol

My weekend has been on plan, not great with my OH (we've barely spoken for a week and I'm borderline on telling him where to go!) but food wise, I was good :)

Yep, going to weigh this morning then coming back to cook before getting ready as I have Frankie and Benny's ...woo hoo...been looking forward to this for aaaages hehe. I'm so having the veggie burger and chips!!

Dunno what to expect on the scales but hoping 3 green, 3 EE and 1 red day (yest) has banished some poundage! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for weigh in! Got everything crossed for you chick.
Hope things perk up with OH- it sounded like he was mega supportive about your diet a couple of weeks ago, shame it's gone a bit down hill. Bloody men!
Xx

Good luck for weigh in! Got everything crossed for you chick.
Hope things perk up with OH- it sounded like he was mega supportive about your diet a couple of weeks ago, shame it's gone a bit down hill. Bloody men!
Xx

yeah...bloody men!

thing is, he doesn't actually know i've gone back to basics on SW...i don't think!
stuff him anyway! lol

sooooo.....5lbs off girlies! yippee! :D x

MISSK THAT'S AMAZING!! Well done hun - you deserve a good loss! bet you are feeling on top of the world! :D Wow! That is incredible! So proud of you hun!

Sorry to hear you are having a bad patch with OH. We all go through it from time to time and I'm sure you will be fine in the end but don't take any nonsense from him if he is crossing the line! Just keep your chin up and keep going as you have been.

So, the weekend!! what didn't I have?! argh!! Saturday night I was out for food and drinks - ended up having garlic foccacia bread that my friend had made, parma ham and salami, chorizo pate (which is SO yummy!) and a shed load of prosecco and vodka/diet coke!! I did decline the shots but guess that didn't really help lol. AND i stuck to my no crisps rule for lent as well so I am pleased with that!

I had a massive hangover yesterday so I had a big roast dinner at bf's mum's - oil and all!! Then I had 2 bits of cake for pudding (and a cadbury's boost before i went to bed!!) Eeeek! It is done now though and I am planning a good week this week. I have a party to go to Saturday night but I am going to stick within my syns for it and drink vodka/diet coke so that I can get the best deal syn wise. I can eat before I go and avoid the party food as well!

Bf has decided we are having fish n chips for dinner instead of stir fry so i will get a BNS and have that as my chips :) No sysn so far today so I can enjoy something nice later on - maybe another boosts (they are about 12 syns)!

Yeah, I'm chuffed Hun, was thinking all the way there... 1lb is fine, don't be p'd off! Lol

Yum your food sounds fab! ;) but no way that gain is legit!

Just out for dinner (how rude am I lol) so will post more later x

Last edited:
Awww I'm chuffed to bits for you! :) make sure you enjoy tonight after all your hard work! Let me know how it goes.

I meant to tell you I was in bed by 8pm last night!! Wowsers did I need the sleep lol. Hoping for another decent sleep tonight as well so I am well and truly caught up!

8pm...did you sleep right through? must've needed it and always helps after a day of feeling rough! ;) lol

well, home now and i'm impressed with myself. i ordered the vegy burger and to be honest, i didn't enjoy it as much as i thought i would. the house fries tho....they're something else! love them!

i also didn't order a dessert! had planned to have the cinnamon waffle and ice cream, but didn't bother! had a wee bit of birthday cake, but again, not the slab i'd imagined.

so although i can imagine the syns would be through the roof for the burger (white roll) and chips etc, i really didn't do as bad as i thought. and because i never stuffed myself silly, i'm still going to have my usual wee treat later - no need i suppose but i'd rather have that than pick at birthday cake that i'm not really fussed over :)

after WI, i kinda felt like i didn't want to ruin the loss....and did consider getting a tomato sauce based pasta dish...but then i would've been picking it cos i felt i had to and not cos i really wanted it!

but the meal is done with now....the build up was definitely better than the food itself - isn't it funny how, when we plan it and say we can have it, it's not all that...when we think we can't have it - it seems like the best thing ever!

glad you enjoyed your weekend toots, hope you enjoy your Boost if you have it :D x

Yeah I slept straight through!! Last night was half 9 in the end and I woke up at 11:30 and made bf come to bed as he had fallen asleep on the sofa (as usual lol) and then slept straight through again! Early start today though :(

Aww it's good that you controlled your choices - especially as this is only week 2 of being back on plan so well done. It is typical that sometimes planning in 'nice' food doesn't always mean it is actually nice lol. But it was a little treat anyway and you were looking forward to it so I hope it was worth it anyway.

EE for me today. We are having Chinese tonight. Home made the SW way lol. I've got out some beef short ribs and will make chicken fried rice and stir fried veg with noodles. I've got normal noodles for bf and slim noodles for me. Have you heard of them?! They are on amazon and are noodles with no carbs and no calories. No idea how it works but they are really thin rice noodles. I'll send you a pic tonight when I get home. I wouldn't have them all the time as they are quite pricey but I think it's a good idea to limit your carbs a bit on green and EE. Plus you could prob have them on red as they are no carbs!? Will let you know what they are like anyway.

What's your day looking like!?

ooh no, i've not heard of them...i'll need to have a look when i have some time later :)

didn't have the goodies in the end last night - had a jaggy tummy - and not that it was a whole load of junk...but every cloud and all that ;)

you must be feeling better for getting the extra sleep...can't say i'm looking my best this morning...my eyes are...well...fragile looking lol...i'm sure within the next hour, i'll straighten out hehe

food sounds yummy for today for you!
i've taken pork chops out for dinner so think we'll have that with onions, mushrooms etc - also EE for me today x

Well yesterday turned out to be a disaster!! The car broke down so we didn't get home til 10 o'clock after the AA man got us back from London. Hence we didn't have the Chinese on the end and ended up with a dominoes :( I only had 2 slices but not good diet wise. So frustrating as I was looking forward to it and it would have been syn free!!

Need to have a really good day today but got to buy my lunch as didn't have time to make anything. And I've only got a fiver left to last me til Friday so not many options. Sigh.

Hope your day was better then mine!?

Oh god, what a nightmare :(
Is the car gonna need a lot of work?

My day was ok...been feeling a bit fragile but it's due to home stuff but food wise, it was alright.
Kinda spent the day quiet so I wouldn't cry if someone asked if I was ok lol

Went to bed earlier but being up 3x then waking at 5 defeats the purpose lol, I've been ready for ages...gonna be a long day me thinks!

Don't worry too much about the pizza, you only had 2 bits and was quite unavoidable considering what happened and when you got home!

What you gonna get today then? You'll be glad when this week is over lol x

Aww hun I'm sorry to hear things are still not good. I don't want to pry but you know you can send me a PM if you need to let off steam. I hope things are a bit better today for you x

It needs a new ignition coil and spark plugs so hopefully not too expensive and they should get it fixed today. Second time it has broken down in a few months so we need to think about trying to get a new one. If we can hold out til next year it won't be so bad but this year we are really trying to concentrate on our debts. Seems like because of bf's wages not being paid til late we have reversed all the good work we did last month but I guess we just have to plod on and keep trying.

Think I'll try and get sushi for lunch as that will be low syn. I have some mug shots in my desk so I can have one of those too. I'm on EE today as my sister is cooking me dinner tonight. What's your food plan?!

green for me today. had a ww pitta with cheese and lettuce for lunch...it was nice for a change and they're on offer in tesco just now for 66p a pack! i got 2, 1 to freeze and one that's open just now and will put those ones in the freezer cos i prob won't use them all up in a week.

my plan was baked potato with cottage cheese and beans for dinner but might do meat free bolognese with pasta and keep some for lunch tomorrow? not had it for ages and i used to have it all the time in the beginning...i'm sure i've got a packet somewhere.

there's so much i'd like to share about my life...not just the bad lol, but i don't on here cos i'm always paranoid someone will know me....silly to a certain extent i know but i do hold back about stuff.

what a shame about your car...there's nothing worse when an unexpected expense occurs and i always say - cars are fine when they're going!

are you due to work again in the butchers soon?

hope your day's been ok...my day has gone pretty quickly considering i've been up since 5! lol x

Due in the butchers on 20th April next so will
Write a little list of things to buy lol. Thankfully bf gets paid Friday and I get paid Monday. Need to sit and do a budget for the month this week at some point to try and claw things back a bit.

Car is all fixed. Thank god for my dad sorting things out for me. Got to go pick it up on the way home now :) hopefully booking a little girly weekend away tonight so that will be good!

Spag Bol sounds lovely - especially if you can use it for lunch. When I go shopping I'm def going to do a few batches of lunch food. This month had been more of a struggle without stuff in the freezer!!

i made the meat free bolognese...wasn't great but edible! had it with baked potato and have some mixed with some pasta for lunch tomorrow...it'll do!

great news on the car, dad to the rescue...always a big help :)

i really need to go through our freezer and see what there is to get stuff used up...i've taken out the last lot of the chilli i made with extra lean mince the other week so i'll have that tomorrow for dinner seeing as i'm EE.

was taking stuff out the fridge earlier to make my lunches etc, too much and i dropped a carton of natural yog, it fell, burst all over the floor and my boots, then as i went to pick it up, i dropped the blueberries which scattered everywhere...and as i was wiping up the yog, i bent back up and whacked my head off the fridge door which i'd left open...FFS....it was like something out a spoof! lol.

trust me eh! x

ahh that sounds so funny lol (sorry :p) Like something from a carry on film. Bet it was a nightmare to clean up though - and a waste of perfectly good food!!

I am going to have an EE day today and have taken chicken out of the freezer to make the cinesse stir fry and chicken fried rice that I was going to do the other day. bf ate the ribs last night but said that they werent that nice - and he cooked them for ages but they were still really red inside so I dont think ill be getting them again. Will stick to pork ribs from now on I think lol.

But now I am stuck as to what other meaty thing I can make with it. Maybe it will be ok just on it's own? Or I could chop up one chicken breast for the rice and noodles and make a marinade for the other chicken breast!? Will have a think at lunchtime.

I'm so so tired today. Will be grateful for a bit of a lie in tomorrow (i am off work for bf's nans funeral) and hopefully get to bed early tonight. Last night ended up being later than intended because I was round my sisters looking at weekends away with her and a couple of friends. We booked!!! Yay :) we are going to tenerife for 4 nights in october :) yippeeeeeee!!!

What you got on today?

Aaah...how exciting! Bet you's will have a blast and a good time of year to go too :)

I'll forgive you for laughing at my misfortune lol...it was messy, but I've kept the remains of the yog which stayed in the pot and I'll use it for stroganoff over the next couple of days ;)

EE for me today...couldn't face the meat free bolognese I'd taken for lunch, went to the canteen, no soup, no baked potatoes, no salad...fail!
Just ate some quiche and Dahl loaf instead with a boiled egg :(

How's your day been?
Hope tomorrow goes ok...has your OH been ok?x

Oh no - not a great lunch for you!! :( hate it when that happens. Best laid plans eh!?

Bf has been ok. He says I'm not allowed to keep asking him if he is alright tomorrow lol. I guess we all deal with things in different ways so whatever he wants is fine by me! He will be getting pretty drunk afterwards I would imagine.

My day was ok - finished a little late but at least stir fry is quick to make. I'm going to do lots of planning over the weekend for a really good week on plan. Proper food shop and menus as I have a feeling this week ain't gonna get off that gain from last week!!!

i think you might be surprised...but don't put too much pressure on yourself!

i've not had dinner yet but just stuck some rice on and my chilli can be heated on the microwave so won't be too long

did you ever try those honey monster stix bars that we can have for a HEb yet?x

Do you know I look for then every shop I go to and I am still yet to find any of them!! I'm obviously shopping in the wrong places lol :) I'll keep on trying....I'm dying to try them lol.

I'm off to get sorted for tomorrow now hun. Have a good day and I'll catch up with you at some point.

Back