Help needed for 1st day......

I did manage to come home with some sausages and a joint of gammon ;) and he have them to me for free so that is excellent!

I went swimming Sunday morning in the end so got in all the exercise I had planned. Think Wednesday is my next day for a run this week.

I didn't get a loss this week but after a very boozy Saturday and hungover Sunday I'm not surprised!! How did your wi go today?

did you have a STS?

1/2 off for me since last WI...but today we've ended up being out and about all day so food hasn't been on plan.

to be honest, it's the 1st time i've ever had an off plan WI day but we're all off together (which is almost unheard of! lol) and we've spend the day at the shows, arcades, bowling, toy shops etc...its been a lot of fun!

not stressing at all cos i think we really needed a day together, if it wasn't such a last minute thing, i would've planned to take stuff out with us that kept me on plan, but really, it's one day and for my OH and i....it's practically been essential to get some time, with no work/everyday things adding to the other sh1t we've had lately...it's been nice for things to feel normal for the 1st time in ages!

we went to a chinese place for lunch...i did have salad and noodles etc, but def could have made better choices and because we ate big at lunch, we've not long had a (white) roll on sausage seeing as it's too late for a dinner and we don't exactly need much more!

i've really had a nice day with them....spent a small fortune but hey, it's a one off!

just heard about Peaches Geldof...what a shocker eh! so young, and with those wee babies...such a shame!

great news about the meat...did you have a nice weekend?
how's your food been today?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah STS for me so could have been worse. Gonna try and get a few red days in again this week.

I had a lovely early night last night - was in bed by 8:45 and asleep by about 9! I did wake up twice but went straight back to sleep so feeling a bit more rested than yesterday.

Your day sounds lovely - and you are totally right not to worry about having a day off. You and OH definitely needed some time together after how stressed you have been recently. I'm glad you had a nice day together.

Back on it today though right?! I'm having an EE day today as it is steak night. No onion rings this week though as I'm going to have steak and a jacket potato. So I brought some syns to use in the day - 2 alpen bars. Yesterday's syns were a creme egg (totally worth 9 syns in my opinion!) lol.

What's your plan today?

Ooh I'd never spend 9 on a cream egg...they're too small! Lol

That was an epic early night...you must feel well refreshed today?

Yummy food for you today, I'm gonna do my cooking etc so not too sure whether I'll do green and nibble on that stuff as it's ready ;) x

argh i wrote a really long message to you this morning and it doesnt seem to have saved. Grr lol.

I did feel loads better for having a long old sleep- still feeling the benefits today although my teeth are giving me hassle at the moment. Feels like they are being a bit squashed by my wisdom tooth so i am off to the dentist next week to get it checked out. Rubbish!! And it meant that steak was out of the question last night as there was no way i could chew it. So i went for a very non SW pasta with chicken, bacon and spinach and cheese (lots of it). Going to try and figure out the syns so at least i know for future and try to cut down a bit the rest of the week where i can.

Part of me is thinking of giving up on SW til after Easter as I seem to have lots of hurles to jump over til then with birthdays and things planned. Will just do my best and carry on as best I can without going too mad instead of having a big blow out.

how are things with you?

aww noo...i hate when that happens!
at least this post worked ;)

poor you on the dentist thing...hopefully you're not in too much pain, but the pasta sounds like it was a good choice for medicinal purposes ;) hehe

don't give up on sw altogether...just take it as it comes, you eat pretty well anyway but enjoy the times/things you have on, don't give yourself grief about them and just eat well the times in between?

i'm ok today thanks, felt shattered all day and i look like i've been up 10 mins never mind since 7am! lol

i tried the "carrot cake" porridge yesterday and loved it! so had some of that with chopped banana and some raisins before work which really made a difference to when i felt hungry!
gonna make some soon and divide it up again to have in the mornings...i really liked it and what a great way to get veg in your breakfast!
(dunno if you've seen the recipe floating about but i did 35g oats, a grated carrot, 2 tsp sweetener, 1tsp cinnamon and cooked it with 1/2 milk 1/2 water as normal. when it was ready i added a syn's worth of raisins and chopped banana to my portion..yum!)x

Ooh it sounds nice actually. How many mls milk and water is it?! Might give it a try over the weekend and see of it's nice.

Had a good day today with 6 syns for a biscuit and a few syns planned for cheese in my dinner. Going to pick up a dress I am buying straight from worn and since it's sunny I'm going to walk there and back so that will be an hours walk to get Some exercise in :)

How was the rest of your day hun? Got a nice dinner planned?

I didn't measure anything...cos I'm not sure how much I'm meant to use...just did a splash of milk and water til the mixture was covered and cooked it in lie. Really must find a proper amount for 35g oats
Think it would be nice with walnuts and a tiny drop if syrup too.
I've made it again and just halved the amount into 2 wee bowls, the carrot bulks it out but all you taste is the cinnamon...the bowl looked tonnes for 1 meal!

What's the dress for...just for or for an occasion?

Made mac and cheese so had some for dinner, got some for lunch tm and a portion for the freezer :) x

Someone was selling it on my local fb selling page so I just kind of saw it and liked it. Plus I'm away with a friend next month and she wants to get all dolled up and this would be perfect. Here it is;

image-3356685374.jpg

Now I just need some shoes that I can walk in hahaha. My high heels are terrible - way too high for me lol.

I'm starving and waiting for dinner to cook! It's taking too long lol. I'm also making up a protein pot for tomorrow's snack in the afternoon. Hard boiled egg and spinach :) yummm!! Bf is having the usual sarnie and crisps!! (Not long til I can have crisps again!!!)

oooh i like the dress!
some of those selling pages on fb are great!

i saw your post about the protein pots on the red day thread....i've still to try spinach! lol

you're soooo gonna deserve your crisps...you've done super well!!

ooh, i had a can of lilt zero today...not had any in ages and it went down a wee treat! morrisons have the 6 pack on offer at £1.74...bargain when i paid 68p for a can in tesco so think i'll get a pack.
it's the little things ;) lol x

Ooh not had lilt for years lol. Nice little spot there for a syn free treat :)

My protein pot is all made up for tomorrow. Was planning on doing red but not sure I can be bothered to make sandwiches when I have pasta I can just take out of the freezer lol :) feeling lazy!!

What's your treats tonight? Anything good planned?!

i had some crisps and a mini malteser bunny :)

did you make sandwiches then... or go for the pasta?

really should head for bed...i feel more awake now than i have all day - what's that all about eh! lol x

Ooooohhh crisps!!! I can't wait ;) lol

I went to bed without doing anything and made a sandwich this morning hahaha :) I've got a cereal
Bar and some fruit to eat before my meeting at half 9 and some baby plum tomatoes and carrot batons to eat with lunch plus my protein pot for a snack.

Took some mince out for dinner but not sure what to make. I could do burgers which I quite fancy and make today a red day - or it will probably be chilli con carne.

What's your food looking like today?

Today was gonna be EE and I've used my HEb on oats again but I've got a quorn peppered steak that needs using so could go green again and gain a HEb?? Not sure!

What did you decide on...red?x

Hey tootsie....how you been?

doing ok at this end...nothing exciting to report :)

hope all is well at your end and you had a good weekend...almost time for crisps for you isn't it?? :drool: x

Hey you!! I have been a bit AWOL the last few days (on minimins and on SW!!) been having a lovely few days though

Went to butterfly world locally with my sister, some friends and their bunch of kiddies yesterday in the glorious sunshine. Was a lovely day. Today we are out for the day again (sister and her girls with another friend) to Knebworth House. Look it up on google - it's pretty cool. A big old mansion you can look round and big gardens to play in. There is a dinosaur exhibit at the mo as well and a big fort in the garden!! Really looking forward to it.

So picnic lunch again today and I'm pleased to say that yesterday and today was fully SW appropriate and syn free. Shame about all the Easter chocolate floating around! :(

Yep crisps for me on Sunday and although I'm really looking forward to it I think it may have curbed my daily habit by not having them for so long. We will see :)

Have you heard the news about alpen bars? Cannot believe that they changed the recipe! Sales will be down I think!!

I got my sister to buy me a copy of the new fakealways book so I should get that today! Looks pretty good from reviews I have read!!

How are thing with you? :)

aww that all sounds like fun! and great for kiddies :D

i was awol last weekend and didn't weigh in on monday but been ok this week - i'm off work and not sure how today is gonna go cos i've been busy this morning and heading out soon to take my son and his friend out for the day...no lunch prepared so need to have a think!

still admiring you about the crisps! trooper or what!! :giggle:

heard about the alpen bars, i don't have them a lot but have a few boxes from the last time they were offer plus i picked some up yesterday to put by that had a date of next year. they still have a lot that are the old packaging so stock up while you can!

i'm sure if people wrote to them, they might change them again (like the muller lights before?) but who knows. rubbish though eh, especially for people who have them a lot.
seemingly the honey monster stix aren't either, i'm gonna use up what i have but it's all a bit rubbish cos the "handy" stuff is ideal to grab at times and one special k chewy delight might be tasty but 2 of something is better! lol
but yep, sales will def be down!

i've seen lots about the fakeaways book and wouldn't mind it myself. i'm also desperate to try the new salted caramel hifi's but it means either paying through the nose for them on ebay, or rejoining just to stock up!
times wise, classes just don't suit me so i dunno what to do?! :(

still loving my carrot cake porridge and been having that a lot, think i'll have some this morning.

other than that, not a lot happening at this end, weather's been a bit brighter here all week, apart from today which is a shame cos i was hoping the boys could have played out for a bit. might brighten up later but for now, the plan is swimming for them then we'll see where the day takes us:)

no plans for the weekend for us, i'm kinda regretting not weighing on monday cos if i go on monday coming, i won't know how well i might've done...or not! lol xx

Apparently the new salted caramel hifi bars are only one for a hex. Seems to be the way they are going these days - not many that you can have two any more and I always prefer to get two if I can so I can split them Throughout the day. It's a shame anyway - not that I eat them a lot but they are a nice option sometimes for quickness.

Going for a run in a minute with my friend. We have some exercise scheduled in every day this weekend so hopefully that will help me come monday morning :)

You guys up to much this weekend?

na, no plans really. the weather is lovely today so that'll be ideal for the 1000's who will be travelling for easter weekend.

i popped into a group and got some bars this morning, had a salted caramel bar in the car first thing...they're nice, but 2 would definitely be ideal! lol

i've spent the last hour on the hunt for wm muffins cos i'd decided i was going to make a sw friendly sausage and egg mcmuffin and "tweak" the muffin as my HEb.
couldn't get them anywhere so i took it as a sign that i wasn't to have it...and of course, i spent that long looking for them instead of going to mcdonalds that as i was giving up, breakfast was also finished there...also a sign! lol

ach well, i suppose it's better than misbehaving eh ;)

did notice, on my travels, that morrisons and tesco had loads of the alpen lights we can still have, i've seen on here and facebook people are really going nuts so i was surprised the shelves were stocked! there sales will be through the roof this week...and then not so much due to the change i guess!

good on you's for going on the run...i still have no intentions of getting fit but i know it would play a bit part in my journey! x

Lol typical about your breakfast.

I'm at the train station at the mo on my way to my friends house for wine and Lebanese food. Never had it before but I hear it is nice so will report back on what I had later on.

Run was good - hopefully I won't ache too much tomorrow as I'm going again!! What am I thinking!?! Lol

Back