Help needed for 1st day......

well done on getting back on plan - you should be proud of yourself!! how was your first meeting? Do you feel energised about it? What are the people like? I like the idea of a new diary as well - you do need to start fresh and just see how things go without putting too much pressure on yourself!

Yesterday I had an EE day with chicken and salad for lucnh with a little bit of syns on coleslaw and for dinner i had linda mc sausages and a jacket potato. my treat was a nice glass of wine (which i will probably regret once i dont lose again on monday!!) but i had a lovely relaxing evening looking through some wedding mags and watching the tv! Today is EE again as it is steak night!

Then I need to look at what i have in and plan around that. i have some meat in the freezer so should be ok in that department but might need to get some lunch stuff sorted out for the rest of the week!

what is your day looking like today?

x

Joining class tonight Hun, it's actually the same woman I joined with last year but I changed class after that so didn't stay with her then ditch it and now crawling back which is good lol

Don't regret the wine, doesn't sound like you went mental and if you had syns then why not!?

Today is green for me (did EE yest) and I'm just planning food for tomorrow. I kinda want to go to weigh in with layers of clothes and weights so I have a great loss next week lol

Had to finish early today...childcare issues and I've put in for days here and there which isn't great but notice choice! Need to get July out the way then I'm sorted!

How's your day today?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm taking your lead and joining a class in Monday! Doing it on my own isn't working any more and I need help!!

So once I had decided that I have done two days with exercise and feel a bit more determined. I did squats on Monday and went for a half hour run last night!!

How was your first week hun!?

I'm taking your lead and joining a class in Monday! Doing it on my own isn't working any more and I need help!!

So once I had decided that I have done two days with exercise and feel a bit more determined. I did squats on Monday and went for a half hour run last night!!

How was your first week hun!?

aaah good for you dolly... plus it means hifi's :D :D lol

things going well with me, i've been on plan since last monday so can't wait to get weighed! joined last tues night but going fri morning and will make that my WI day....dying for a peek and hoping for a decent loss but will just wait and see!

how are things with you?x

Lol. Hifi bars, cooking sauces and the magazine before it is out in shops lol :) just need to do something now so I get moving in the right direction again!

Planning to go for a run tomorrow morning before work and see how I get on. It will mean getting up pretty early but if I do it then I can nip out with bf after work to do a bit of shopping :) (got to get my priorities right haha)

Food has been ok - not eaten choc or had alcohol which was my aim for this week so far! Have you been cooking again?! X

Yep, been cooking...really haven't strayed since I got back on it in the 7th...proud of myself...it's been a while lol

When I made dinner on Saturday, I commented that it was the first Saturday in weeks that we hadn't ordered in!

Cooking sauces at class...am I missing a trick???

Good on you on the run...but more importantly, the no chocolate and vino!
Dunno how you do it lady! Lol

Everything ok at your end with work etc? I'm on countdown mode til I'm off beg of august! :giggle: x

They do these little sachets of spice mix that you add to veggies for a curry that are really nice - that's what I meant by sauces. Sorry for getting you over excited lol.

Bet you can't wait to get weighed!! Especially after being so good. Have you looked at the fakeaway recipe book? That might be good for Saturday nights!!! Amazing how quickly you get in the habit of takeaways isn't it. I really fancy one tonight lol

They do these little sachets of spice mix that you add to veggies for a curry that are really nice - that's what I meant by sauces. Sorry for getting you over excited lol.

Bet you can't wait to get weighed!! Especially after being so good. Have you looked at the fakeaway recipe book? That might be good for Saturday nights!!! Amazing how quickly you get in the habit of takeaways isn't it. I really fancy one tonight lol

aww shame on you mrs...i was excited lol.
but i've never seen anything like that! not at my last class or the one i joined last week...must nosey better this week ;)

i've had a peek at some of the recipes...prob able to get them thru google now i imagine but i'll have a better look at class and decide if i want it or not. my new C said she's not there to sell books, won't pressurise us so if we want a look, we can and note down any recipes we want...good eh :)

did you get a takeaway tonight?x

Nope. No takeaway for me! Feels good to resist actually lol. I have the book so let me know if you want me to copy and email any recipes to you hun :)

I've never actually stayed to more than my first class but going with my sister will be good I hope. I think I'll set my target for a stone loss to begin with and go from there. Bit nervous in case I don't lose though! Feeling the pressure already lol. I just need to get back into planning. That is key for me!

I've done a bit of exercise before work today which I'm relieved about as it's way too hot here to go running like I had planned. Might try and tomorrow morning and see if I can get myself up!

How's your day been? Excited for tomorrow's wi?

Nope. No takeaway for me! Feels good to resist actually lol. I have the book so let me know if you want me to copy and email any recipes to you hun :)

I've never actually stayed to more than my first class but going with my sister will be good I hope. I think I'll set my target for a stone loss to begin with and go from there. Bit nervous in case I don't lose though! Feeling the pressure already lol. I just need to get back into planning. That is key for me!

I've done a bit of exercise before work today which I'm relieved about as it's way too hot here to go running like I had planned. Might try and tomorrow morning and see if I can get myself up!

How's your day been? Excited for tomorrow's wi?

forgot you had the book hun...i'll keep it in mind - thanks!

don't feel pressure...just go with the flow. you'll either get back into it more encouraged and determined than ever thru going to the classes...or you they won't make any difference....i think you do great anyway especially cos you exercise...and going to the classes will give you the acknowledgement you deserve!

my day's been ok thanks, done green today and just posted my food on my diary...didn't realise how much superfree i've had which is always a bonus!

keep meaning to say...since my holiday, i've been wearing sleeveless tops...here...at home and work!!!!!!!!!! big NSV for me and do you know what, i think it'll open up a whole new wardrobe for me cos i was always limited to what i bought cos it had to look ok under a cardigan!
i think seeing other people on holiday...not just overweight people, normal sized people and seeing them in their swimwear made me realise, that underneath the clothes...they have wobbly bits the same as others.
i wasn't bothered on holiday cos i didn't know anyone but now i've done it here a few times, i kinda think well, you know what i look like...you either look at my arms and think they're big, then move on, or you don't think a thing...and either way, i won't know!

pretty chuffed with myself and liking when the weather is good her so i can wear my holiday tops instead of hunting for something else to wear!

weigh in in the morning....i'm feeling a bit paranoid and bloated but after 11 days on plan...i'm expecting a decent loss...just hope i'm not too disappointed if it's not a biggy.
i've asked my OH if he'll give me £1 for lb hehe!

how's your day been? what time will your sw class be when you go?x

Ooh I like your £1 per lb idea. Did he agree? Might try that one and put the money in the wedding pot :) I'm going to book an appointment with the wedding planners for the next few weeks or so to talk through some questions I have and see if we def want to do it. So exiting! I've started gathering some ideas together in a scrap book too - I know I have ages to wait but I'm having do much fun doing this before all the pressure kicks in once we have booked!!

How you feeling this morning? I can't wait to hear how you get on - got everything crossed for you! What time is class?

Well done on the arms thing. I know it's a big deal for you so really pleased you are more confident now. You are right that you won't know what people are thinking so just relax and go with it. Great move in my opinion!!

My day yesterday was ok. The lack of sleep was starting to get to me so I was a bit snappy. It's been so hot overnight that I've tossed and turned all week really. Last night bf slept on the sofa as it is cooler out there and I managed to sleep much better as well. Had the fan on all night which usually is on his side and we had a crazy storm so that has cleared the air up a bit thankfully.

What are your plans over the weekend? Up to anything fun?

He said yes but we'll see lol

4.5 off this morning...class was 9:30, didn't stay cos I had the wee fella with me

Dunno how I feel if I'm honest...that's a great loss and I really know that but I think I expected more based on the fact I've gone from devil to angel, superfree galore, water galore and had 11 days on plan and not just 7.
I weighed at night, so thought right, quick on quick off, I'll smash this first weigh in!

Anyway, it's a good loss, I need to drop the expectations and fast!
We're out this morning and I brought cereal to have then after weigh in I thought I'm having breakfast with the others...but I didn't, I had 1/2 hexb worth of puffed wheat with chopped banana and bought a fruit salad from morrisons salad bar and those in the cafe surrounded by fry ups!!! :D

Got a BBQ tonight....dunno what to do cos I want to go but I'm worried I just say stuff it and eat the stuff,..even if I have dinner at home first? Will see how I go!

Awww how exciting about wedding plans...is your fella involved or wanting to be involved...or leaving you to it? Hehe

How's you today?x

Well done hun!!! 4.5 is amazing. You should be really proud. Don't be disappointed it isn't more at all - it's a really good start and I'm sure you will build on that this week!!

BBQs are prefect for SW. Have a red day and pile up your plate with salad. Take some WM rolls with you and use your other hexb on pasta salad or potato salad (few syns for mayo and few syns for burgers if you can take things yourself?! Maybe take some bits of chicken??) will be easy enough if you concentrate and prepare hun...don't worry.

My day is ok so far - just wishing the afternoon away really. Had mac n cheese for lunch with salad as a yoghurt. Was really nice having it again after so long. It's one of my favs for sure!! :)

Ach I know...it's done now and I didn't go for a blow out breakfast like I wanted lol

BBQ not happening now, weather took a turn for the worst so they're gonna order takeaway. I'm here now (being anti social lol) so might shoot off before they do...dunno.

I love the mac and cheese too!

What's the plans this weekend? You still doing the odd shift in the butchers?x

Yep still working the butchers every now and then. I'm working this Saturday actually

My weekend was awful (in a good way). I had an engagement party with my mates and got so drunk I was home by 8:30 being very sick!!! Learned my lesson and will be showing more restraint in future lol :) how was your weekend?

I have just been to my first class!!! My sister won the raffle and gave me the prize. Potatoes, garlic fry light and some chilli spice mix :)

Yep still working the butchers every now and then. I'm working this Saturday actually

My weekend was awful (in a good way). I had an engagement party with my mates and got so drunk I was home by 8:30 being very sick!!! Learned my lesson and will be showing more restraint in future lol :) how was your weekend?

I have just been to my first class!!! My sister won the raffle and gave me the prize. Potatoes, garlic fry light and some chilli spice mix :)

aww well done to her...and lovely that she gave the prize to you! ;)

sounds like a fun weekend...couldn't help but chuckle tho....sorry!

all fine at this end, went to nando's for dinner on saturday so all good plan wise and been good since then too

how did you find the class...everything else good with you?x

The class was ok - they have a fruit and veg man who brings stuff to sell which was good and it was great to hear how they all interacted and gave suggestions to help people avoid things that will hamper them.

I'm not feeling all that confident though as I'm spa-ing again tomorrow and Thursday so that won't be strictly on plan. I'm going to do the best I can though and be on plan all weekend to hopefully make sure I lose something.

I am LOVING the salted caramel hifi bars. Have you tried them!?

Sure have...I've got a couple of boxes in the cupboard and had one last night at tv time ;)
On green today and only had 1/2 a hexb so another one may well be on the cards for tonight!

That's great about the fruit and veg man...great idea, did loads of ppl buy?

My consultant seems really friendly and I totally see how ppl gain ideas and motivation from classes...but I'm just not sure all the cheering and woo hooing Mary's 1/2lb loss etc is for me!

She mailed me on fb on Saturday to say well done on my loss and sorry I didn't stay at class...other ppl would've been inspired by me etc...I just played along!

Just had a beast of a baked potato for my dinner with hexa cheese, beans and homemade coleslaw...check this bad boy...stuffed! :drool: x

Attachments

• image-2991758374.jpg
    image-2991758374.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 14
Honestly the clapping etc is a bit cringeworthy but it was just on the right side of bearable for me. I'm hoping that I can bear it at least til I go on holiday. I have about 6 weeks left til we go
So hoping to get a few lbs off.

Yeah loads of people were buying stuff. I bought 2 packs of peaches for £1!! They had quite a variety as well so I'll prob get a few things each week if it's good stuff. The bloke comes to this class himself and is now a target member. It's his full time job so makes him a bit of extra money and then helps others get some SuperFree. Great idea I think.

I had an ee day today and I've been for steak night :) got some fresh peaches for breakfast but I might try and get some cooking done in the morning before I hit the spa so I'm ready for lunches etc.

What are your treats tonight!? :)

Honestly the clapping etc is a bit cringeworthy but it was just on the right side of bearable for me. I'm hoping that I can bear it at least til I go on holiday. I have about 6 weeks left til we go
So hoping to get a few lbs off.

Yeah loads of people were buying stuff. I bought 2 packs of peaches for £1!! They had quite a variety as well so I'll prob get a few things each week if it's good stuff. The bloke comes to this class himself and is now a target member. It's his full time job so makes him a bit of extra money and then helps others get some SuperFree. Great idea I think.

I had an ee day today and I've been for steak night :) got some fresh peaches for breakfast but I might try and get some cooking done in the morning before I hit the spa so I'm ready for lunches etc.

What are your treats tonight!? :)

yep...it sounds like a fab idea!
i've not gotten fruit from anywhere other than a supermarket for years!
we have a market near by which is on a couple of times a week but i just don't ever go...and i dunno if it's better stuff or better money wise?
i think i think that their prices will be higher cos there are so many supermarkets?

did you stay on plan at steak night?

treats tonight were some crisps, a salted caramel hifi and 1 celebration chocolate (the galaxy one) - savoured that wee guy within an inch of my life lol

i dunno that i'll stay at class...i bought the 6 week countdown when i joined so will have 4 weeks left now i think and seeing as the schools are off, the wee fella will be with me so i'll just pay and go....saving money paying each week cos i bought it on the night but i'm buying lots of bars to stock up again...i do think the rocky roads have changed a bit tho...but they'll do me just fine i think.

my in the last 24 hrs, my OH has eaten 6 chocolate donuts and 2 chocolate eclairs...a yorkie and a chunky kit kat..and that's just been at home!
how unfair eh! lol
i bought the cakes for him to take in to work when i saw them reduced in asda last night but he ate 3 when i walked in with them and when i got home today, he'd had another 3...PIGGGGGG! lol

if he wasn't so active, he'd be on blo0dy lighterlife having to starve himself to get the lbs off :giggle:

bet you're looking forward to tomorrow...just what you need mid week ;)
what you planning on cooking if you get a chance?x

Back