Help needed please!!! slow weight loss

poppett67

:cry:Hi ....I need help please!!!
im on week 4 total solution, and finding my weight loss so slow.
week 1 -8.5lb
week 2 -4lb
week 3 -2lb
which i was pleased with, but i weigh myself every day and this week is only -1lb,my weigh in day is monday but feel so upset as i have not cheated on the diet and drink at least 2l water a day. The only thing is i have skimmed milk in my coffee. I take the phsillium husk capsules every day as suffer with constipation on the diet. I dont feel hungry at all. Please can someone give me some advice as surely i must loose more weight than this on under 600 calories a day.:( My current weight is 15.7st. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you
Luv
Ali
x

Hey Ali, you've lost a stone in 4 weeks which is what exante say we can expect so your loss is right on track.
Having a low loss this week could be your body rebelling against getting so few calories! That's what I put mine down to anyway :D

I had a sts last weigh in and it didn't bother me.
I know vlcd's give us inconsistent results and it annoys us sometimes but we just have to stick with it.
A low/no loss could be down to a lot of things, as long as you're losing your stone a month try not to worry.

Hi Ali, I know when you see just 2lbs, it's a bit depressing - it happened to me on week 2. But, if you look at your weeks 2 and 3, your average is 3lbs weekly - and that's great, after your huge weight loss in week 1. Maybe your body is the type that gives a bigger loss one week and lesser the next - so just go with it, I'm sure you'll be fine. And, try to weigh yourself just once a week - weighing too often just sets yourself up for disappointment, especially as the weeks roll on. Best to accept this diet as your way of life for however long you decide to continue with it and do things you enjoy, get on with life and think about your weightloss a bit less - except on weigh in day! Good Luck

Hi Ali, I wanted to ask you if the physillium husk tablets work - I need to take something.

thank you all for your possitive comments, I know im doing well, just feel a bigger loss every week would make up for us not eating, but I must look at the results overall, and a stone this month is amazing. The physillium husks are not brill, but wasnt sure what else to take.

Just got the porridge delivered today, it was yummy, so looking forward to another one for my dinner later.
Keep up the good work
Thanks again
luv
Ali
x

Oh and you have to remember that sometimes even though the scales aren't moving you could still be losing inches so measuring yourself or going by how your clothes fit is good too.

If you happen to pass a supermarket try picking up a pound of butter. That's what you've lost! You've expelled that from your system, through your determination. It might not seem like a lot on paper but your body is grateful for it, it's a pound less for your legs to carry and your heart to pump for. I think that's quite an achievement, well done!

Back