Help Needed Please

It my friends wedding in 13 weeks and I have found a gorgeous dress for it, the size I bought zips up but is a bit tight, I also bought the dress in the next size down because I don't know how much I will go down between now and the wedding and I really like the dress.
I don't know if I'm being unrealistic so I wondered if anyone had any advice?
I've been following pro points for the last 4 weeks.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated =)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It varies from person to person how much weight to loose to drop a dress size. How much have you lost in the last 4 weeks should give you some idea how much you are likely to loose in 13 weeks. The bigger sized dress should definately fit and I'm sure you would fit into the smaller size if you really go for it !!

Good luck and dont forget to tell us how you get on

Hey mommyb so far I've lost 11 1/2 lbs in four weeks, I bought the dress in two sizes as I liked it so much and didn't want it not to fit I though I can try them both on in four weeks before the return period expires and go from there? I'm really pleased with pro points it's by far the best thing I've done =)

Hi Purple eyez in my opinion anything up to a stone in first month is about the correct weight to lose and then 1-2lbs per week there after. They say for each clothes size lost you need to loose approx 7-10lbs but that depends on the individual, but it might help you decide which dress you might get into( also depending on how much you need/want to loose).

Hi mummybunks thank you for your advise, I am determined to sort myself out! I stopped smoking 18 months ago and gained weight so now I'm addressing it hehe
I would like to get back to being me again =) my friends wedding is really important to me and I want to feel comfortable so I can enjoy the day so fingers crossed!!!

Back