Help Needed - Struggling Friend

The first week is tough, but it really does get easier, have you looked at the screen saver, its a free down load that pierce set up and shows people at all stages through the diet.

I remember my first week like it was yesterday, and I think the key is to get your head down and eyes on the prize, get to week 1 weigh in and you wont look back I promise.

Also, try the arcade for games, be warned though, once in, you may not come out for a while!!!

You can do this, I did it, and you can too x

Thank you so much Canireallydothis, I cannot get over the level of support on here, you are all great! I am going to have a look at the games and the screensaver later then because I didn't even realise that they were there, lol!!! You look fab by the way too, another true inspiration!

Pulsew - I am so sorry, I have just realised that you are a man and I keep referring to everyone as girls! Sorry :) xxx

Wow Russiandoll you look fantastic, congratulations!! How long have you been doing the CD for if you don't mind me asking? xx

On and off since March 2006. :sigh:

I say on and off because I had a Depo Provera contraceptive jab in Feb and gained 4st of the 10st I lost in just 6 months :eek: (never have a Depo jab - 70% of women gain weight on it - thanks doc!)

Now I've been back on CD for three weeks and have lost a stone of what I gained - just another three stones to go to get to where I was before 'that jab' ... and then it's all new territory! With a bit of determination, I should be there by Christmas :D

That's a great loss Russiandoll, 10st in 6mths!!! Wow!!! You sound really positive too this time so I am certain that you will do it! I cannot tell you how much better I feel for coming on here and chatting to you all and for bending EverChangingMe's ear earlier too, bless her xx

That's a great loss Russiandoll, 10st in 6mths!!! Wow!!! You sound really positive too this time so I am certain that you will do it! I cannot tell you how much better I feel for coming on here and chatting to you all and for bending EverChangingMe's ear earlier too, bless her xx

Not quite ... it was more like 10st in a year (March 2006 to Feb 2007) but then Christmas was in between! ;)

It's frustrating to have regained some but as I said, it was mostly down to a hormonal disaster with some serious family crisis situations thrown in over the summer. At least I didn't go all the way back up to 22st before I turned it around though - that's something I suppose.

I can't let myself get negative about it though - I did it once: I can do it again so I'm looking forward, not back. :)

Daisy
It does get better but i think more than a week . First time i did CD i cracked , i had all them things , your mood drops low and you miss food , funny taste in the mouth , you think i need to give this up , but you know i did give up , and this is my second time around and you know i'm ok , i'm handling much better . Just go with what you are feeling , omly you can do this , but the help is here ! Its almost christmas and you gain more then , so think do i want this for christmas ? or to tackle this still after christmas ? Go on get it over with , join us !!!!!!

Still 10 stone in a year is great too and you have a fab attitude to it so I am sure that you are going to do really well this time!!!

You're right missleo, there is always a reason to put it off until tomorrow as the saying goes but it is so much better to combat it today and make a start! I am feeling better already and I have just tried my first chocolate shake and it was lovely :) xx

Daisy
Thats really good . Give it some time, its hard i know . There be times in the day you can handle it better and other times you will think i want to give up , thats the time to try and get on here and do a post on how you are feeling , ask for help , you will get replies ! to spur you on . By the time you do that the feeling of negative would have gone

Daisy
Thats really good . Give it some time, its hard i know . There be times in the day you can handle it better and other times you will think i want to give up , thats the time to try and get on here and do a post on how you are feeling , ask for help , you will get replies ! to spur you on . By the time you do that the feeling of negative would have gone

:party0011:Thank you again Missleo, everyone has such fab advice on here! I knew there was a reason I joined ;) xx

Thanks to all between us we have Daisy back on track your words of encouragement and support really did the trick. Thank you from the bottom of my heart i knew she could do it it just needed me and everyone else to persuade her.

Once again thank you all and hopefully in 3 months time we will be able to do the same for others.:D

Im sure you will, you will be an inspiration to the newbies that join then.

The lows on this diet can get quite low, but the highs are worth it, when you are low, just pop on here and we'll all help out, when you are high then post away like a nutter!!!

Back