Help needed to avoid looking like a weirdo: what to eat at the services!!

jojoloves

So to cut along story short.... I've had to drive two and a half hours to attend a meeting.... The road was then closed so it took me three and a half- so I missed lunch.

I've just stopped at a service station on the M25, does anyone have a good suggestions on what I could eat that could be in the slightest healthy?? I'm currently wondering around with the MFP looking everything up... But getting some really weird looks in the process!! Please help my fantasticaly brainy and inspiring friends!!

X

What places are at the services? If there's a starbucks or costas they usually have fruit pots and paninis. Paninis may be slightly higher but not as bad as other options if you choose carefully.

Maybe just check cals on packets or were u thinking a hot meal? They usually have jacket potatoes? They aren't too bad with cottage cheese or beans x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cheers my lovelies.... I went for a skinny coffee, a brown BLT ( but took that horrible bacon looking stuff out) and two nurofen in the end lol!!! X

Costa does a nice cheese and ham toasted sandwich for 306 cals. I have that with a skinny coffee - sorted :)

Back