help needed to get back on track

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sairz252, 18 September 2010 Social URL.

1. sairz252

sairz252 Full Member

ive been strugglin 2 stay on track in the last few weeks with diff things goin on but now i keep tryin 2 get back on plan but findin it difficult any help or tips 2 do this to help would be very grateful

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MichelleB

MichelleB Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on recognising that you are struggling and asking for support.
    Don't beat yourself up about it - we all have times when things slip and need to take stock and get back on track.
    I would suggest reading through your SW book again and 'reacquaint' yourself with the programme. Start to do a food diary again, so that you are honest with yourself about just what you have eaten.
    Good luck.

Michelle

4. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Dig out some interesting sounding receipes that feel naughty but actually arent.
    Adapt a sw version of whatever it is you are craving.

5. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    How about making up a meal plan for the next few days/ week? For me, having it planned gives me certain amount of control. I end up eating everything in the house at once if it isn't reserved for something specific!

6. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hiya hun :hug99: the guys have given you some good advise, I agree re-read the book and Lisaberrys suggestion for planning is brill that way when you're drifting of plan you can haul yourself back in.

Have you thought about giving yourself a little treat for staying on plan for say a week, or perhaps when you've lost say 7lb?

Giving your self something to aim for helps you stay focused.... and remember Christmas is just around the corner.

Being slim is gonna feel so great.... so much better than anything you could possibly eat..... stay focused on what you really want and soon you'll be the tasty one!! Good luck sweetie xx

7. sairz252

sairz252 Full Member

thank you all so much for your great advice im gonna re-read threw my book and im def gonna start a plan 4 the next week espec as im on nights next week so will def help with the control
    x x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.