help needed to get back on track

Well done on recognising that you are struggling and asking for support.
Don't beat yourself up about it - we all have times when things slip and need to take stock and get back on track.
I would suggest reading through your SW book again and 'reacquaint' yourself with the programme. Start to do a food diary again, so that you are honest with yourself about just what you have eaten.
Good luck.

Michelle

How about making up a meal plan for the next few days/ week? For me, having it planned gives me certain amount of control. I end up eating everything in the house at once if it isn't reserved for something specific!

Hiya hun :hug99: the guys have given you some good advise, I agree re-read the book and Lisaberrys suggestion for planning is brill that way when you're drifting of plan you can haul yourself back in.

Have you thought about giving yourself a little treat for staying on plan for say a week, or perhaps when you've lost say 7lb?

Giving your self something to aim for helps you stay focused.... and remember Christmas is just around the corner.

Being slim is gonna feel so great.... so much better than anything you could possibly eat..... stay focused on what you really want and soon you'll be the tasty one!! Good luck sweetie xx

Back