Help needed

fun1uk

Hello im Vicky from Notts and im new here,im currently looking for a plan which is best for me.Ive tryed CD and although i did loose i had to come off it due to bad side effects and im looking into lipotrim.
Can anyone tell me more about it,how it works,costs,were to buy etc...
Im soon to be 27,any other members here my sort of age?

Thanks, Vicky xxx:)

Hello im Vicky from Notts and im new here,im currently looking for a plan which is best for me.Ive tryed CD and although i did loose i had to come off it due to bad side effects and im looking into lipotrim.
Can anyone tell me more about it,how it works,costs,were to buy etc...
Im soon to be 27,any other members here my sort of age?

Thanks, Vicky xxx:)

Hi Vicky,

:welcome:

Lipotrim/Cambridge Diet/Lighter Life are basically the same so any side effects you had with Cambridge you will with Lipotrim.

What kind of side effects did you experience if you don't mind me asking?

Check out Starlight, she is doing WW and has lost over nine stone so far... here is the link http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/7254-starlights-diary-weeks-wi-bit-later-than-usual.html

Love Mini xxx

I had very bad head aches and dizzyness to the point that when i was driving i lost control due to going blured while driving around a bend.
WW,ive done before and didnt loose any stuck to it for a while too.With CD i lost about 1 stone in 3 weeks.
I want to try something that shows results and fast i know its not the way to go but ive tryed every diet and everyone i quit as i wasnt seeing results fast enough.I need to see its working or i loose all faith.
How do you buy the packs and how much for?
Do you have a consultant like cd?
What can the results be in 1 month?
Im very overweight as a size 26 and im only 26 years old!!!!
I want to do this now while im young as i know if not ill be like this forever.

Vicky xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Vicky,

On Lipotrim you are limited to four flavours...chicken soup, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. After a week or so flapjacks are introduced and you have two flavours, peanut and coconut.

You can do Lipotrim through a pharmacy Are You Serious About* Losing Weight

I think it costs around £36 a week.

I had very bad head aches and dizziness to the point that when i was driving i lost control due to going blurred while driving around a bend.

This is very serious that you nearly crashed your car while doing a vlcd.

Before embarking on a vlcd you would need to get checked out by your doctor for your own sake and see if you have any underlying problems.

Lipotrim can be done through your Doctor as well, so perhaps it is worth talking to your doctor about it.

If you do decide to go with a pharmacy you still have to fill out a medical questionnaire form.

Also, it is worth having a look at the new revised rules for doing CD as they may have a plan to suit you.

Last edited:
It sounds as though Sole Source is not the best route for you. Perhaps you could find a CD counsellor who could advise which of the higher plans you could follow with CD, which would still give you a faster weight loss than conventional diets, but wouldn't totally rule out some foods xxx

Hi and thanks for the replys,Is lipotrim cheaper through the doctors as im happy to do that if its cheaper or the same price.Hes always telling me to loose weight every time im ill lol i go in for a cold and hes says its because of my weight.If i tell him how serious i am but i need the help he may help me with this.

Vicky xxx

Lipotrim costs me £36 per week. Some people think thats a lot but I could easily spend that in the works canteen! Never mind the take aways, eating out etc, so I feel am saving a bit of money. I still go food shopping for my H2B, so although it feels like we paying out twice, if you get down to the nitty gritty we are saving some money but not eating out all the time.

The symptoms you describe are all very common in the first week (all except nearly passing out mind you!) We have all had the dizzyness, headaches, flu like feeling etc. It does eventually go and water water water water is the trick!

When I first started it was 27th Dec so I was lucky enough not to be in at work for most of my first week - which I found to be a great help. By the time I was back at work, I was into my 2nd week and getting to grips with it.

Good luck.

P.S I am 27 years old also!
x

Hey, Your dizzy spells could have been from not drinking enough water? Or from constipation? If you do start Lipotrim, this forum has all the info you need, and if you have any questions you can ask away:)

Dont think so...from my understanding...the docs refer you to a chemist to purchase.....

I was told that if your doctor believes in Lipotrim he can give you a private perscription. I found this out to late as I had just paid for my 7 weeks on Lipotrim. The worst thing is I have since discovered that my doctor is a fan and I could have saved £10 a week Men's cost was £40 at time of purchase but is now £48, so i am guessing I would be paying £38.

It is definately worth asking your doctor, from what you have said it might be worth getting your blood pressure checked out as when I first came on Lipotrim I went light headed and dizzy a lot and they worried my blood pressure was low. Fortunately it wasn't and it was something that i learnt to control i.e. not standing up to quickly etc

Thanks ill go visit my doctor monday to find out.Hope he does then at least ill get it alittle cheaper and do it under supervision from my GP.

Thanks xxx

Back