1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help needing on syn total

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Littlestar_kc, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Littlestar_kc

Littlestar_kc Full Member

Hi all

please can anyone help me syn up my meal I had at Hungry Horse today was a little un planned so I didn't have anything to help me syn everything and plan ahead.

Dinner: sirloin steak grilled visible fat removed, fresh tomato, corn on the cob, jacket potato no butter, flat mushroom and peas

No pudding or ice cream I was really pleased that I resisted had to watch everyone tuck into some fully loaded ice-cream Sunday thing . Just kept thinking a moment on the lips weeks to get off my hips lol .
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    That looks pretty close to syn free, provided it wasn't cooked with oil etc. I would keep your other syns for today down (5- 7) to allow for any accident synnage.
  4. Littlestar_kc

Littlestar_kc Full Member

Thanks for looking it over I'm going to do just that as I'm not sure if they used oil or not, even tho it was a grill. The mushroom looked a little oily.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.