sorry, frankie and bennys again

staceyporter

Im going to a meal tonight at frankie and bennys and ive already had a slice of birthday cake (conted it as 10 syns) so im looking for a reasonably low syn meal, could someone please help me pick out of the following:
Fresh chilli, olives and garlic tossed in our Neapolitan sauce and served with penne pasta and topped with fresh rocket. (syn the oil)

Full to the brim with spicy pepperoni, ham, bacon, mushrooms and mozzarella. All topped with Mamma’s rich Neapolitan tomato and herb sauce. (count the cheese as a healthy extra and syn the oil)
Cooked just how you like it, served with roasted cherry tomatoes on the vine, flat mushroom, and a jacket. Fresh rocket
(I would a side order of vegtables and corn on the cob, not sure how they cook it so any idea of the syns?)
Three sweet cured bacon steaks grilled and served with roasted cherry tomatoes on the vine, flat mushroom and a fresh rocket and a jacket.
(I would get a side order of vegtables and corn on the cob, not sure how they cook it so any idea of the syns?)
Grilled chicken breast, crispy bacon, lettuce and fresh cut tomato layered between toasted wholemeal bread spread with mayo.
(I would get a jacket potato no butter with a side order of vegtables and corn on the cob, and ask them to leave off the mayo and iwouldnt eat the bacon)

Back