Help..nothing happening

Bored bored bored! House is shining, nothing on the telly, fed up with facebook, think I'll go to bed! My BF will be here early in the morning..we're going paint the kitchen over the next few days, that'll keep me busy! Mothers day is usually a nice take-away and a bottle of wine so not looking forward to it. 28 yr old is with his GF this weekend and 17 yr old won't even remember, the brat! He is doing so well on the medication (fingers crossed) he has some of his friends in tonight, house stinks of pizza! It's so good to see him happy and engaging with people. Anyway hope you are all well this evening and stone cold sober !!!!!! Goodnight all xxxx

Dare I say it ? ... Come on Eileen!.... YOU CAN DO IT!!! it is really really hard but when I want grub I just tell myself that I'm stronger than that - I'm not that weak willed person anymore that got me busting out of all my clothes in the first place.. and I also keep a pic of skinny me and fat me with me at all times to motivate me ;)

great idea but the sad thing is at 31 i dont have a skinny pic :-(

True!! I'm the biggest pessimist here and after only 11 days I am able to zip up a dress that wasn't even close to zipping up 2 weekends ago. My partner arrived this morning, he can't get over the difference in me ( he hasn't seen me for 2 weeks) he thinks I look amazing!!!! So stick with it, it will be SO worth it!
Mia how did your work 'do' go last night???

It was okay though I did have 1 wine spritzer so I'm not expecting great weigh in results bad I know but everyone thought I must be pregnant because I wasn't drinking ;) so I had one!

I think I would only be tormenting myself! I have no willpower at all! Partner has taken his mam out to lunch for mothers day but I couldn't face it, I'd be robbing the roast potatoes off her plate!

I know! I feel really bad because all my family have taken my mam out for Sunday lunch but I had to feign the runs so I could get out of it - I would have been kicked out of the place anyway because I would have gone around smelling random strangers plates!

I know! I feel really bad because all my family have taken my mam out for Sunday lunch but I had to feign the runs so I could get out of it - I would have been kicked out of the place anyway because I would have gone around smelling random strangers plates!

Good move! I wish I'd thought of that. I think I may have been dribbling at one point and couldn't concentrate on what people were saying! Never mind, our time will come! ;)

Hi Lesley!

Well done on getting to day 5 - it was my worst so far so if you're feeling a bit wobbly don't worry - it gets better from day 6 on!

Keep up the good work!!!!

SS

Hi all you are all doing so well
Im on day 5 of w8 cant believe ive got this far
Actually thot i would fail before this how bad is that expecting to fail
Have had a few tough times but overall found it great
Hope everyone has had a good day lesley x

Hiya Lesley! Well done for getting through the hardest days unscathed. DR is so right - you discover that you actually have brilliant willpower! It won't be long before you change your name to Little Lesley or Lovely Lesley or Lostalot Lesley. :D

Back