Help on LL

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pinkrose, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. pinkrose

pinkrose Member

I wonder if anyone can help me

I started LL last week and am only on Day 5. i attended a drop in at the weekend and have paid my first week plus a deposit.

Unfortunately I have had some bad news and need to travel abroad tomorrow for a funeral and return on Friday. Obviously the last thing on my mind at the minute is LL. But I have a meeting Tuesday night which I am unable to attend because i will be away.

I have told my LLC what is happening and she has said that I can return the week after but I have to still pay for the week I miss!!

Is this right, I would be paying for nothing as I won't be getting the packs or the counseling session.

Any advice appreciated.:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. umm this is the Cambridge Diet forum Someone will be along soon to move it to the right place hope you get it resolved though x
  4. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life
    You should at least get the food packs, maybe contact head office & find out what they recommend.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.