Help !!! Oranges.

What size knitting needle?

Lol !!!! I have got my line counter ready as well to make sure I do not go above the prescribed 60 holes !!

Lol !!!

Will be making orange vodka this week and will let you know how it turns out.

If I click on the "share" button do I get some voddyorry?:break_diet:

I like you too much to encourage you to waste your syns Stevie child so I shall drink it for you cos I am a very kind pensioner...............

And now it is grapefruit !!!!!

My friend bought me a huge bag of pink and normal grapefruit..........help !!!!!

Actually grapefruit wine is gorgeous. It's years since I made it, but I loved it.

This is a good book if you fancy making homemade wines. The blackberry and elderberry are fab.

First Steps in Winemaking: Amazon.co.uk: C.J.J. Berry: Books

Thanks for that Judy.

If we are still here in June it is our blackberry season and we have so many growing on our land that the waste really gets to me.

We are all jammed out and there is a limit to the amount of blackberry and apple pies DH can eat on his own so wine it will be !!!

Have just eaten a grapefruit as part of my breakfast, it was super delicious.

Help Oranges Part 2 !!

HELPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!
AGAIN !!!!!!

Our friends have just called round with a huge sack of oranges, can I afford that much vodka to say nothing of more knitting needles, and a sack of grapefruit !!!!!!

They are such sweet people, really good friends but there is a limit to the amount of oranges we can eat

HELPPP !!!

Back