Help please an alcohol question!!!

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Hi slimmers! ;)
I put a thread on here a few weeks ago asking for advice on the best way to be bale to drink alcohol on this vlcd! I was advised to take myself out of ketosis so i dont get ill!

I have decided to do this but I just need to know, do i eat healthy carbs all day or just a bing meal with lots of carbs in before i go out? Im thinking of having pasta with something, ideally extremely low fat then i will know it is only water weight that i will put on and get off again in a few days!

Help!!!!! Has anyone done this before?

Personally when I've done it I've had pasta or bread for lunch before my night out

Yeah i thought have the carb meal for lunch because then i may not eb as bloated on the night! Last week when you had a blip was it a major blip? as in what kind of things did you eat? Im feeling like my metabolism needs a good kicking up the backside! my losses have pretty much stayed the same for upto 2 weeks which is annoying i know its bound to slow i have lost a lot already, but 1 lb loss last week really cheesed me off! Im over it now, i just think that coming out of ketosis for 1 day and then getting straight back on it could actually kick start my losses again! :)

I had a bowl of proper porridge and a banana before my Xmas meal and then carbs at the meal and I was ok. Well I was drunk, but I mean I wasn't ill or anything.

I may stir up a few peeps here but there is something i've thought about in the last week and that's how deep we are in ketosis whilst on this diet.....not very.

It's more like OWL in Atkins, where actually you can drink in moderation? Now I am not going to take responsibility for any fool who decides to drink loads and gets ill or doesn't lose but i don't think you arent in as much danger on these diets than really low carb (ie atkins induction or - less than 50g carbs) . But you would be a fool to drink anyway because of the calories alone, and also how **** you will feel the next day!!

ps defo don't see it as an excuse to carb load! because actually you could knock your self out of K with a glass of coke so a plate of pasta REALLY isn't necassary lol xx

Back