help please asap

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
hi just worried lm on cd now for a week and lm really worried , l have a dental appointment on Wednesday for an extraction will been on cd effect me in any way thanks a million

i would give your cdc a call first thing tomorrow as im not sure if you can remain on sole source.

depends really on how they will be doing it weather its a local, sedation or a GA plus recovery after might mean a shift to a higher plan for a while. best bet is your cdc who should know or can call cambridges medical department for clarification if its not something shes come accross.

hope it all goes well for you on wednesday

You need to be on 1200 sasha and stay there until your mouth gum is fully healed.

Best of luck at the dentist:hug99:

would this be the same for general sedation? I'm waiting for a date for an MRI scan and it will be under sedation as I can't lay flat. I did think about this a few days ago and started to wonder.

How long before hand would it mean moving up to 1200? And could I go straight back to SS the next day?

would this be the same for general sedation? I'm waiting for a date for an MRI scan and it will be under sedation as I can't lay flat. I did think about this a few days ago and started to wonder.

How long before hand would it mean moving up to 1200? And could I go straight back to SS the next day?

I don't know the answer to this :eek: Sedation without having anything cut or whatever...ummm

Well, I'm as sure as I can be that you shouldn't SS or SS+, but which plan and for how long, I don't know.

Definitely one for the medical dept. Get your CWPC to contact them for advice.

It would be some kind of 'calming' effect sedation so I can lay flat.... I guess the similar kind given to people after they've had bad news. Wouldn't knock me out but keep my muscles very relaxed....

Maybe I'll try laying on the floor and see how long I can do it for. If I can hack it for long enough I might see if I can do without it.

When I get a date I'll ask my CDC to check it out. I don't want anything horrible happening to me.

Back