Help please, cooking salmon.....

AmandaC

Hi guys,
I am so rubbish with fish..... Can anyone give me some ideas please.
I've bought 2 boneless salmon fillets from that there Tesco today, imagining a lovely meal, with boiled potatoes and salmon, but now I'm home, I've realised just boiled potatoes might be a bit boring, and I also dont have the faintest idea what to do with the salmon.....:sigh:

Can someone please give me some tips, and if its syn free also thats super ;)

Thanks so much
Amanda

Ooooh, you beauty! Thank you so much :D
Hubby will be so impressed Friday night when he gets home from work, I don't normally buy fish in and he does like it bless him.
Thanks again hun
xx

Same method but with chopped spring onion, chopped ginger and soy sauce. I love it with teriyaki sauce which is 1.5 syns/ tblspn.

I like it grilled - just spray with frylight and put under the grill, turn once. I love the flavour of salmon so I don't like to add much to it.
I like it with roast new potatoes and salad or peas.

i do mine in tin foil with a spoon full of sweet chilli sauce.

i do mine in foil, with either lemon juice and a teaspoon of fresh corriander, or lime juice and finely chopped chili, bake as previously said. nice with new pots and brocoli, or noodles and stir fry veg for the 2nd option

Add tomatoes, small ones, and mushrooms, big ones, to your parcel. I don't bother wrapping it and just bung it in oven with baby peppers sometimes, toms, an mush with lemon juice and black pepper, then ahve with salad and balsamic

Lovely

Lydna

Back