HELP PLEASE!! how many points in my dinner?

mrsm2007

Gold Member
help! went to a friends for dinner so didnt have any say in what we ate!

heres what i had :cry:

1 cheesy topped bap with chicken and marge on, caramel chocolate shortcake and a glass of apple juice!

hope its not mega over or else this weeks wi is gonna be shot at!!

any help would be greatly appreciated!!

suz x

i would point it at 13 points for the lot x

oh thats not so bad....but in thinking that ive gone way over ive just trouhed a large triangle of white toblerone!! will have to see what that is now!

many thanks

suz x

lol thankgod its not just me! x

Oh, well... one blip won't knock your weigh in right off track. You would have to go well over your points to do serious damage.

You new avatar pic is lovely by the way. Not posted on your diary today so didn't comment there. xx

Oh, well... one blip won't knock your weigh in right off track. You would have to go well over your points to do serious damage.

You new avatar pic is lovely by the way. Not posted on your diary today so didn't comment there. xx

quite right, drawn a line under it! ;)

Ohhhh sounds yummy though! Well done on facing up to it but don't worry about it. It will be fine :)

thanks girls

managed to figure out what a large white triangle of toblerone is and its 3pts, so ive had some golden veg rice for tea and might actually be a couple of points under if 13 was all it was roughly!!

friday will tell lol

thanks for your support! x

suz x

Back