help please i cant remember...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tishtash, 5 December 2010 Social URL.

1. tishtash

tishtash Getting closer everyday

Diet:
    LT
    i have a weeks worth of lipotrim and maintenance sachets left from when i last did lipotrim. Although i have maintained really well over the last year despite having another baby ;) i want to lose a few more lbs before xmas. however, i really cant remember how to make the shakes. Please can you tell me how much water to make the regular shakes/soup and also how to do the maintenance whips/drinks/soup?

any help will be greatly appreciated

thank you xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lavida_loca

lavida_loca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey just blend with a max of 450ml of water, i usually add ice, and less water so its more easier to take down, infact thats for males so not sure lol sorry

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya tishtash... Make sure your shakes are in date before you use them hun...

This is from the LT bag:

As a Beverage:
    Add the contents of a sachet to at least 240ml (8 fluid ounces or just under half a pint) of cold water. Mix using a shaker, blender or whisk. Drink within 15 minutes of mixing. If a hot drink or soup is preferred, mix the powder with hot water and mix as above. Using the shaker is not advisable for hot liquids.

I hope this helps, but please check your sell by/use by dates on your sachet x x

5. tishtash

tishtash Getting closer everyday

Diet:
    LT
    thank u, i thought it was but couldn't quite remember x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.