• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help please i cant remember...

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
i have a weeks worth of lipotrim and maintenance sachets left from when i last did lipotrim. Although i have maintained really well over the last year despite having another baby ;) i want to lose a few more lbs before xmas. however, i really cant remember how to make the shakes. Please can you tell me how much water to make the regular shakes/soup and also how to do the maintenance whips/drinks/soup?

any help will be greatly appreciated

thank you xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey just blend with a max of 450ml of water, i usually add ice, and less water so its more easier to take down, infact thats for males so not sure lol sorry

Hiya tishtash... Make sure your shakes are in date before you use them hun...

This is from the LT bag:

As a Beverage:
Add the contents of a sachet to at least 240ml (8 fluid ounces or just under half a pint) of cold water. Mix using a shaker, blender or whisk. Drink within 15 minutes of mixing. If a hot drink or soup is preferred, mix the powder with hot water and mix as above. Using the shaker is not advisable for hot liquids.

I hope this helps, but please check your sell by/use by dates on your sachet x x

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
thank u, i thought it was but couldn't quite remember x