Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help please i cant remember...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tishtash, 5 December 2010 Social URL.

1. tishtash

tishtash Getting closer everyday

Diet:
    LT
    i have a weeks worth of lipotrim and maintenance sachets left from when i last did lipotrim. Although i have maintained really well over the last year despite having another baby ;) i want to lose a few more lbs before xmas. however, i really cant remember how to make the shakes. Please can you tell me how much water to make the regular shakes/soup and also how to do the maintenance whips/drinks/soup?

any help will be greatly appreciated

thank you xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lavida_loca

lavida_loca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey just blend with a max of 450ml of water, i usually add ice, and less water so its more easier to take down, infact thats for males so not sure lol sorry

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya tishtash... Make sure your shakes are in date before you use them hun...

This is from the LT bag:

As a Beverage:
    Add the contents of a sachet to at least 240ml (8 fluid ounces or just under half a pint) of cold water. Mix using a shaker, blender or whisk. Drink within 15 minutes of mixing. If a hot drink or soup is preferred, mix the powder with hot water and mix as above. Using the shaker is not advisable for hot liquids.

I hope this helps, but please check your sell by/use by dates on your sachet x x

5. tishtash

tishtash Getting closer everyday

Diet:
    LT
    thank u, i thought it was but couldn't quite remember x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.