Help please - not eaten meal pack for dinner twice now

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Leahlou, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

I had breakfast and lunch shake but have fallen asleep too early last night and night before to have my soup for tea.:sigh:

Is this going to affect my weight loss ?:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

oh hun, its really really bad not to be having your 3shakes a day. they have all the vits and min you need. only taking two you could do damage to your body and may not lose as much weight. just make sure and have the 3 from now on. maybe even set a wee alarm on your fone in case you fall asleep? :hug99: xx
  4. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

How about just getting tetras for your tea? Then you don't have to bother making them up and they take a matter of seconds to drink down?

Or combine two packs earlier in the day? Or having a bar and nibbling it throughout the day?

It really is important to have all 3
  5. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

If I have 4 today would that be bad?

Or should I just do 3?
  6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    No not at all and honestly after missing some youl find you probably will need them - so enjoy!
  7. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

Well maybe I can get away with it this time - I will make some crisps out of oriental chilli tonight then....:)
  8. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good luck with the crisps x
  9. Leahlou

Leahlou Full Member

thanks - I am nervous about them but I can always try again.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.