Help please :O)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by gemma011283, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. gemma011283

gemma011283 Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.14%)
    I go in to town at least 3 times a week, this ends up with at least 3 Costa coffees, and a trip to weatherspoons or reaves the bakers. each time.

I have got in to a bit of a habit, and have done for about a year now i spend so much money at costa we say i should have shares lol.

last week was my first week and i lost 4lbs but avoided all food and drink in town. and feel that i was depriving my self as its a way i also socialize with my friends.

Has anyone found a way to eat out in town and drink with out going to far of my plan?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gemma011283

gemma011283 Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.14%)
    no i don't :O( its a small town i have a subway and the general fast food places. ty for your coffee tip xx

4. RegField

RegField Silver Member

If I go shopping I don't eat or drink. I am too busy shopping!

I will only have something if I am shopping with someone else, which is rare, then I might have fizzy water or a diet drink or a herbal tea. But I would rather wait until I get home - I don't want to waste my money on cafe prices.

Why don't you sit down with a calculator and work out what your Costa Coffee habit is costing you in a year, and then think about what else you could do with that money!

5. gemma011283

gemma011283 Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.14%)
    omg i spend at least £780 in costa, thankyou for the tip i didn't realize how much.

can i just ask are all herbal teas free?

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes they are free.

Just to say that you can still go to Wetherspoons but choose one of the low syn options on the menu eg 5 bean chilli with rice is only 4.5 syns and free if you don't eat the nachos.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.