Help please :O)

I go in to town at least 3 times a week, this ends up with at least 3 Costa coffees, and a trip to weatherspoons or reaves the bakers. each time.

I have got in to a bit of a habit, and have done for about a year now i spend so much money at costa we say i should have shares lol.

last week was my first week and i lost 4lbs but avoided all food and drink in town. and feel that i was depriving my self as its a way i also socialize with my friends.

Has anyone found a way to eat out in town and drink with out going to far of my plan?

no i don't :O( its a small town i have a subway and the general fast food places. ty for your coffee tip xx

If I go shopping I don't eat or drink. I am too busy shopping!

I will only have something if I am shopping with someone else, which is rare, then I might have fizzy water or a diet drink or a herbal tea. But I would rather wait until I get home - I don't want to waste my money on cafe prices.

Why don't you sit down with a calculator and work out what your Costa Coffee habit is costing you in a year, and then think about what else you could do with that money!

omg i spend at least £780 in costa, thankyou for the tip i didn't realize how much.

can i just ask are all herbal teas free?

Yes they are free.

Just to say that you can still go to Wetherspoons but choose one of the low syn options on the menu eg 5 bean chilli with rice is only 4.5 syns and free if you don't eat the nachos.

Back