Help please online ww!!

twinkle22

Just signed up to ww online. now have tracker and app on my phone but I am so confused I have 29 pro points but 49propoints weekly remaining?
I don't have a clue where to start.
Any help I would be really grateful thanks xx:cry:

Hi :)

Welcome to Weight Watchers!

Firstly, 29pp is your DAILY allowance. Each day you should eat a minimum of 29pp's.

Secondly, you have a WEEKLY allowance of 49pp. You can use these as you please. If you eat 29pp per day and 49pp per week you will still loose weight. You have divide your weekly points out how much you like. Some use an extra 7 per day, some keep the bulk for the weekend for a blow out and some use none! You have to find out what is best for you - try by doing!

Personally, I only use my weekly points when i need to, i.e. hungry day, craving something etc.

They do tell you at meetings not to use all your 49 if you don't have to, they are there for a buffer for unexpected things that crop up...

Hope this helps, shout if you need any other info!

Good Luck xx

There is a brilliant sticky post which explains pro points! Can't link to it as I'm on my phone. Good luck. I do it online aswell and have lost just over 1stone in the first 4 weeks :)

Thanks for all your replies. Laura that was explained brilliantly especially what I can use the 49 points for and when. I was on SW before and used to free food and syns but it just hasn't worked for me. I need a bit more structure to my food rather than "free food" and I hope ww can give me that x

:)Welsh Tiger I hope I can do as well as you ) x

twinkle22 said:
Thanks for all your replies. Laura that was explained brilliantly especially what I can use the 49 points for and when. I was on SW before and used to free food and syns but it just hasn't worked for me. I need a bit more structure to my food rather than "free food" and I hope ww can give me that x

I also used to do SW so give me a shout if u want to ask anything in particular :)

Welshtigger said:
I also used to do SW so give me a shout if u want to ask anything in particular :)

Thanks x Day 1 today so am sure I will have lots of questions!! X

Back