HELP PLEASE :) (OT)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have my friends wedding in june, what can we get her for a present? she been living with her partner and 3 children for 8 years...

just dont know what to get them?

Do you think it would be nice to get a present for her kids too?

i havent a clue never been to a wedding before as a grown up lol :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    LOL - I love weddings! Hmm.....you could get a big gorgeous multi appeture frame from next which they can fill with snaps of their big day and also their children. You could get a voucher - who doesnt love a nice voucher! You could get her kiddies a little something but I dont really know Im not too great on kids presents.

Matalan or Primark do brilliant frames but I would go for M&S or Next - bit nicer.

OR you know what I just thought! You get some great deals in photographers where they do a deal for £25 and u get a photoshoot and a 10x8 picture with it and its worth £200 or whatever. It can come in a lovely presentation wallet and is a great gift as it can be a day out for the family

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.