Help Please, pp in jacket potato

Littlemizz

Hi All,
I have used WW with much sucsess in the past but today is my first pro point day and im still trying to get my head round it. Could anyone help me out please and let me know how many pp would be in a medium jacket potato, and also in a medium sized bread roll?
Thanks guys and Happy New Year everyone!
K x

4pp in a 225g potato (when cooked)

1pp in 1 or 2 original Ryvitas. 2pp in 3 Ryvitas. :)

I am a Pro Point member online and typed in a jacket spud as was going to have one for lunch and a medium 225g cooked came in as 8pp!!! I was shocked so decided not to bother but just read u've said it is 4...how can there be such a difference...???

Any help appreciated on this one

It's something to do with when WW point it raw and cooked or something, it's 2pp to every 100g potato raw though hun :) then you round up or down for the odd grams lol so 50g = 1pp ... 250g = 5pp and so on

Yey...long reign the jackets for lunch again!!! Was worried what else the canteen wd have on offer but all is ok again!!

Thanks for the help and the break down xx

I thought a jacket pointed higher as you eat the skin as well? My phone app also has the higher values for jacket spuds as opposed to normal boiled.

I thought a jacket pointed higher as you eat the skin as well? My phone app also has the higher values for jacket spuds as opposed to normal boiled.

nope the skin is included it's just the way WW work out the potatoes now a days in the new propoint way a 8pp potato works out to be a 400g raw potato and then weigh's lighter when cooked which is why they have put something like 225g = 8pp because thats when it's been cooked already, sorry probably not explaining right, but just stick to the uncooked raw values of 100g = 2pp :)

nope the skin is included it's just the way WW work out the potatoes now a days in the new propoint way a 8pp potato works out to be a 400g raw potato and then weigh's lighter when cooked which is why they have put something like 225g = 8pp because thats when it's been cooked already, sorry probably not explaining right, but just stick to the uncooked raw values of 100g = 2pp :)

nope, that's all good, thanks :D

Back