help please...terrible indigestion

Plym2bslim

Hey folks I'm back on day one of TS but am suffering a bit from last nights food binge, I've had some antacid tablets and was wondering if this affects TS? If so should I just start again tomorrow?
Xx :confused:

I honestly don't know if it will affect TS but if it does I highly doubt it will be in any major way so don't let this be an excuse to put off 'til tomorrow what can be done today! I know you're slimming for a wedding so don't have the most time to get to your target weight. Carry on today like you would have anyway, regardless of the antacid tablets, and good luck for your first week! :)

Ahh than you :) your response came just in time as I was deliberating what to have for tea lol, but have now made myself a shake and poured a glass of water :) this is part of my habit, making excuses for myself to eat and try another day...arghh OK yes I will do this for me :) xx

No worries, doll! That can be the hardest part but once you've got a few solid days of 100% under your belt you'll find it a little easier as you won't want to ruin all of that hard work! Keep focusing on what you really want, not what your tummy wants 'right now' and this will get easier in just a few days. You can do it, us Plymouth girls are made of pretty strong stuff ;)

xx

Lol I can't believe I didn't notice you were a Plymouth girl too, I'm such a daft nut sometimes lol
I totally know I can do this, especially after the first few days when you start to feel utterly fantastic, did lipotrim last year and lost 4st...of course I put all of it back on tut tut lol :)

We're practically diet twins lmao - I did LT a few years ago too, lost the same as you and now am back on the VLCD train... Ah well, we've learned our lessons and won't do it again, right? :D

Absolutely :) lol xx

Back