help please

XlosingitX

Gold Member
ok ive done the calculater thing it says 2.663 normal days and 527 for down days ..that on a 20%- weight loss mode is 20 % the fastest weigh loss mode ??

also can i eat anything for the 527 calories or must it be shakes ... im really thinking of trying this diet

Hi. You can have anything you like to make up the calories. The book only says it may be easier to keep count of the cals by using shakes. Food, I think is better, especially if it includes veg. That is what I'm trying to do although I've just started. Good luck in your decision. There does seem to be good weight losses on here if you have read the posts.

I really believe JUDDDing could be the way forward. See where you've done CD before you know what it like to be without food completely and yeah ok losses are good but Miss Jelly Tot lost 7lbs in her first week on this plan.

There is a thread that suggests foods you can eat to the 527cal limit. Quorn is good as is white fish and veg. WW soups and meals can help. Come on board and give it a try.

I really believe JUDDDing could be the way forward. See where you've done CD before you know what it like to be without food completely and yeah ok losses are good but Miss Jelly Tot lost 7lbs in her first week on this plan.

There is a thread that suggests foods you can eat to the 527cal limit. Quorn is good as is white fish and veg. WW soups and meals can help. Come on board and give it a try.

ive got loads of shakes i can use ! im actaully really really excited to be honest and at least i can eat ect ...my only concern is having just come out of keto im expecting a 7 pound gain of water but i guess ive just got to ignore that fact .....

Last edited:
Oh certainly ignore it, it's water. Now let just think of how much money this plan will save you too.

It works!!

im there im there lol shall i put my see saw devil on my sig ?
Yay another new comer.:welcome:Nightnight. I would jump straight into the diet, dont worry about the carb gain. Im was 6.5lbs after failing on CD so I counted that as my weight to lose. Good luck

:eek:
Yay another new comer.:welcome:Nightnight. I would jump straight into the diet, dont worry about the carb gain. Im was 6.5lbs after failing on CD so I counted that as my weight to lose. Good luck

thx jelly xxx im starting today its an up day ! what do u mean about the 6 pounds is that what you lost or thats what you put on first week? did you go straight from cd to judd? sorry 4 so many quistions :eek:

I worked up the plans on CD so did not put anything on when I moved to slimming world at maintenance. I then put on a stone, so tried CD again. I lasted 2 days and lost 6.5lbs. The day I failed I ate carbs and then the next 2 days of eating food put the 6.5 back on again so classed that as my starting weight.
Ohh I make it sound so complicated:( Hope it makes sense:confused:

Glad you are with us nightnight! Good luck, you'll be the same as me on a down day tomorrow. So many of us now which is great!! Yes put our 'mascot' the angel/devil see saw on your sig!

Good luck x

Glad you are with us nightnight! Good luck, you'll be the same as me on a down day tomorrow. So many of us now which is great!! Yes put our 'mascot' the angel/devil see saw on your sig!

Good luck x

ty stirky its good we got adown day toghther we can support each other ;)

sea saw is there lol xxx

Yes there are a few of us on the same dds :) We'll get there! Glad you got our mascot on your sig ok, looks good doesn't it :D

Back