Help please!!!

tan1979

Hello!
This is my first time posting on here,and just looking for a little advice really.
Has anyone else ever had their doctor refuse to sign the LL form? I'm going to my first meeting tomorrow night and my doctor refuses to sign the form so i can start :cry:
Not because of any medical reson but just because they 'Don't endorse LL'!!! The doctor even implied that by coming back every month for a bp check i was creating unnecessary work for them!

I'm so annoyed and upset as i was so looking forward to getting started.
Has this ever happend to anyone else??

hi there
i think this does happen - your LLC will know of somewhere you can go privately, will cost you about £50 but worth it.

you can get free blood pressure checks at asda or chemists once you start

hth
daisy x

:mad:Creating extra work for them???????? Isnt that what we pay huge taxes for!! Good grief - I am sorry but that has made me very angry. If we are trying to get healthy, the inevitable outcome is we will need LESS of their time. Your doctor is extremely ignorant, and personally, I would not hold back in coming forward and telling him so!:mad:

SOrry - rant over...that just really made me angrry!!! :(

Good luck to yo, as said, you may have to go private for it, but yu will find a doc to sign for you. :)

xx

Speak to your LLC and she might now a LL friendly doctor, ours did, also try the practice nurse, they tend to be much better about this sort of thing. Don't give up :)

This is my first post so Who knows what will happen. I'm Due to start tonight and my Doc was an a$$ hole. In the end I went to super drug and the wonderful nurse did it there for £40 x

Hi Tan
I would change my doctor - or just go back when you've lost the weight and show him that it works.
My doctor now recommends it to people who are considering surgery. He didn't know much about it before.
People can be so ignorant. Even doctors.

I had the exact same problem. In the end I went to a private hospital and happily paid £75. You can also get your BP done in Lloyds pharmacy and some LLC have a local nurse run a monthly drop in.

This may hold you up slightly as you will not be able to start packs without the form signed but grit your teeth and bare with it. You will get started soon!

Kat xx

Hi, yes I had the same problem when I started Lighterlife. My doc said the best way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more. Like I hadnt thought of that already!!!!! He said he managed to lose weight so I should be able to. I was so upset when I left.

My LLC gave me the number of a private doc and he signed the form for 50.00.

X X

Back